Season 3 HELP! NEED INFO ABOUT FINALE!

The local news decides to broadcast live for a stupid tornado warning and I end up missing like 5 mins of Alias. :angry:

Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened after Vaughn started shooting that gun (as Lauren was hanging by her hands) up to the point where Syd (as Lauren) is caressing Sark's face in the cell...

All it really had was the CIA's letterhead, Project S.A.B. 47 on it, Syd's name, her birthday, that the project was still active, and that her dad was the head of it, along with his signiture.

LMAO, my sister called in that last minute and when my dad was giving me the phone, I was shoeing him away. I was only paying half-attention to what my sister said. I had to rewind and rewatch the last minute for... satisfaction :P

Yeah, not much info on the paper. Just enough to make us go :eek:

um let's see... vaughn threatens lauren a bit more and then blood starts coming out of his mouth, he falls over and you see that he's been stabbed but not by who. then... next scene (i might be missing one :confused: ) vaughn is being rushed into a hospital, syd is talking to him, then she is sitting and jack comes over. she tells him she wants to kill lauren, he says no that's a bad idea, she says i'm doing it with or without your help. then lauren shows up with sark ;)

i might have missed something :thinking:

From what I could tell and make out on the documents were the following:
Please keep in mind that the letters were blurry and I couldn’t tell some but guessed at what they looked like so some may be wrong, so keep that in mind ok.

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->The first page was a white document with trim on it and read
Top right:
Top Secret
orator?- wasn’t real sure on this
the top left had a section in it with lines kind of like what doctors use to that’s for their use only<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->the middle of the document had :
SCI codeword
___________ couldn’t read what the word was sorry
t
he bottom of the page had a triangle on it. And there were other things on it but I could not read them.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->The next page was:
a Black page that had only the CIA letter head on it so syd got out her handy dandy flourescent light to read it.
Operations Review
Top Secret  EYES ONLY
No: 938-JB/47
S.A.B. 47 PROJECT
Words I couldn’t make out this top line but the bottom right of it had
176847 (I think this was what the numbers read it also looked like TN847  and then a divider and possibly the word -  prophecy,  not sure if that was it or not

Project Initiated: 17 april 1975
Project subject: Sydney Anne Bristow
Project status Active<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->The bottom of this page had a box in it with 7 lines and this is what I could make of them:
1. Covenant (?) __?_  TOT or ETOT or Elot  
2. NG(?) _____ is  class (small bullet at the end)
3. (Bullet) _________   (it looked like the word delighted)
4. class _________________ (looked like an equation) 72 (symbol for PI)  C
5. NEXT _____ DATE:  4-1976or 1576
6. 9? MR? 70-3
7. DATE_____ 4-17-75           EYES ONLY<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

There looked to be 4 + black blank pages but they did not show them just her in shock at what she was reading

Okay....I'm watching Alias when all of a sudden...beep beep beep, special news report about the weather! GRRRR....so.....the last thing I saw was Sydney pointing the gun at Katya after Katya tried to shoot her. When they returned to the program still in progress Sloane and Nadia were hugging..then commercial break. What happened to Katya? Did Syd shoot her? WHy were sloane and Nadia hugging? How did she escape the safe house? Someone, PLEASE fill me in!!!!

sydney tranked her and then proceeded to trank everyone in the camp and was lying in wait for lauren to return

the sloan situation. nadia can remeber all the info from the rambaldi juice and she altered the drawings to point everyone in a different location and she knows where the real location of the artifact is and she escaped through a window in the bathroom and went to find sloan who had previously told her where he would be.

need anything else just ask :D

Yeah, durning the time that Vaughn threatens Lauren, he says that he hates her and loves Sydney more and that was why he wasn't going to kill her tonight and he was stabbed.

it was such a great moment to hear him says that ^_^ :lol:

LMAO i thoguht this thread was gonn be "ding dong" the witch is dead!!!!!! :lol: :rotflmao:

umm... someone posted in a thread somethign bout Bill Vaughn worked for Jack, Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrade him, and he had document on Syd and Nadia life

omi, there was a tornado warning here and the power went out an hour before, but came back on, i was flipping out i'm like OMI NOOOOOO!

Back