Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kazza, and this is the first time I've become a member of an Alias forum, even though I've been a big fan for a few years. Just a few facts about me: I live in Boston, my favorite band is The Corrs, I'm crazy about soccer, my favorite characters are Sydney and Nadia,and I don't have a number one favorite episode even though I really like The Passage Part One. I think my favorite season might have been season 2, and I think that Lena Olin was a great addition to the cast. I loved this past season, Mia Maestro was another great addition, and I can'[t wait for season 5! One of my other favorite characters is (was?) "Vaughn", Michael Vartan is a good (and Handsome) actor. I'm really hoping that he doesn't leave this season, but I heard rumors that it might not be hime, it might be Mia Maestro ( and I know Greg Grunberg is :( ).

Anyhoo, I read just a few posts on this board, but you all seem like nice people and really avid fans! I'm excited to be here!

Thanks
Kazza

Welcome Kazza! we sahre a commoninterest MV lol!! and don't worry on Alias Media it was confirmed MV wasn't leaving but now we dont' know about JG... anyway welcome hope to see ya around

Back