Hi guys!

Lludara

Cadet
Hi guys - i'm new around here.

Only recently discovered Hero's Journey, started looking into it and it seemed a good fit for the type of games I play.

I've been playing MMO's for about 7 years, started with EQ, done several and am currently playing WoW. I'm getting tired of WoW, so started lookin elsewhere. Originally got started in MMO's mostly from my years of playing RPG's on Playstation.

In Real life (tm) I'm 24, married, and work as a Nuc Med Technologists at a local hospital.

I look forward to lurking on the forums <3

Hi there! Welcome to the boards :smiley: Mind Pinn, she bites. And don't buy anything Vahsyl tries to sell you.

Things are kind of quiet round these parts save for off topicness, been a while since we had any news to pounce on. But rest assured that we can make a month's discussion out of three screenshots XD

Greetings! There are a fair number of WoW refugees and veterans here at the hall. I'm a refugee in relapse at the moment because of the lack of HJ. Here's hoping Simu frees us soon.

Hi and welcome.

Yeah, things are pretty quiet on the HJ front so most of the conversations seem to be based on other games or completely random stuff.

But all it takes is a little announcement from Simutronics and everyone here will attack it like rabid dogs.

Hello hello, and welcome! It's good to see new faces in the place where everyone knows your name, location, where your eldest goes to school... Oh, and don't listen to Ainilome! I'm safe, honest. *goes back to gnawing on the head of a random stuffed animal*

I thought that was my job...

*winks*

~Dune~

So you're the one who's been sending me all those magazines!

Heh. Anyway, welcome aboard. It would seem I'm all the while becoming more and more the resident antagonist, so, uh... Go forth and protagonate! Or something...

Back