hi

antomar

Cadet
Ciao a tutti
I'm an italian fan...
I'm sorry but I dont' know English so much good for talking to you..but I love Alias so much that I come here only for reading what you're writing...
So I so glad that there is a Forum like this and I want say thanks to everybody...
Bye antonella

HEY!!! that is soo cool!!! where do you live in Italy?? i want to go there really badly, my aunt says shes going to take me......How many episodes have you seen?

Well I was really moved....my nickname means my name ANTOnella MARiani...
I was very glad that I can talk with you....
So I live in Central Italy near Rome...and I love Alias..in Italy we saw all S1 in fact this night we'll see the last one episode and next sunday we'll see the first two episode the S2 The enemy walks in and Trust me...
I saw all S2 on internet and I save all episodes on cd..so I know every spoiler about S2 and I login in a italian forum where I speak a lot of Alias...
I dont' Know if I write right, but I hope that you can undestand what I write...
May I ask you something???
If is possible I would Know a summary about 2.19 after that you'll see it on tv...thanks for your kind word...
Bye antonella

Antonella,
I am also Italian but I do speak english. I am only learning Itlaian but I can understand it forthe most part. If you ever have any questions, please let me know. Ciao!

hey,
i think it's so cool that you can speek italian! i'm italian, but i don'T speek it very well, i sometimes can understand what my nonna (grand-ma) and nonno (grand-pa) are saying... i'm triing to lern more... (Lo sport preferito di Dee a tennis) yeah, that is about the extent of my italian... ok.... yeah....

Dee ^_^

oh, i also know how to say, ( lo sono nata in Canada, e sono Canadienne) or somthing like that... ok leaving now...... :D
dee ^_^

Back