Hi !

Meggy

Cadet
Hi everyone !!

First, my name is Mégane and I am french. :D I want to improve my English and I think it is better to do that with a sudject I like : Alias. I am certain that I will make many errors and I hope you will forgive me and help me to correct them...

I am 16 years old and i like Alias very very much. I am a shipper of Sydney and Vaughn, I think they are the most beautiful couple i ever seen.

I think that's all. If i forgot something, let me know it ;)

Meggy :smiley:

:welcome:

Hmm that's a good idea, I'm taking French, maybe I should go to a french Alias site. Your english is good!!! A lot better than my french. :D

HEY!! Welcome!!!

I went to Paris for Christmas (stayed near Gare de Lyon). Absolutely stunning, not to mention the girls :lol:

Have an awesome time around here, and be sure to look in the 'worldwide' forum for other french speaking Alias fans! :smiley:

Ads

Hi,

:welcome: to AA, you will see it's a really great place, and there is no other place where you can improve yr English, believe me ^_^
If you want to talk with French plp you can join us in the Worldwide Forum. And for the SV shipper you can find fanfictions or threads about their relations ^_^

Welcome to AA

Salut :bye:

:welcome: :hi: :eek:ldhi: Hey there. I'm Riley. Allalias (aa or alla as some of us call it) is lots of fun and you'll end up spending tons of time here. 99.9% of us have open ears and will help you get up on your feet. (And the reason i said 99.9% is because of some of the inactive members...we're all friendly here.) If you ever feel lost or need some help getting around, anyone on here is willing to help. Again, :welcome:

Riley xoxo

Back