His site and myspace down?

Today I realized I was a couple days late but I was going to post to his MySpace, and it's GONE! It's totally gone!

Then, I went to go to his website to see if they'd posted anything about that, and it is also not coming up for me there.

Any clues what's going on?

Are you sure it was David's official myspace page? I've never been to it before so I don't have a clue. But normally if one just vanishes, it means it got deleted cause they were acting "official" and they weren't official.

Yeah, I've been friends with a few Michael Vartans that seemed real that later got deleted. I might just be he it wasn't really David.

However, my friends profile was wiped yesterday for no apparent reason, but now its fine - so it might jsut be a temporary thing.

Well, the bigger issue was his personal website being down (the one run by his brother).

Sort of a letdown. In fact, it is no longer linked from imdb any more.

imdb also doesn't have any news or new projects listed for david, either - since the last thing on there is Left in Darkness, I'm wondering whether he's going to be up to anything new or if he's gonna go retire now or what.

So basically -- has anyone heard anything? even rumors?

First of all it was really David, there where quite a lot of pictures, and information that no one else had. I'm not sure about his website, I gather the hosting and domain ran out then they never re-newed it, maybe they will with him maybe joining the cast of Heroes.

Back