How did you first start watching Alias?

how did you all find Alias? For me, I was bored one night at 9pm (when Alias is on for me), because the show i was going to watch wasn't coming on that week. so, i started flipping channels and stopped on abc. it looked interesting, so i decided to watch. ever since then, i've been watching it every week. this happened at the beginning of season 1...i did miss a couple of eps tho...:( so, it was just a lucky chance that i'm watching alias. if my show had been on, i never would have seen it, and if (when i flipped to abc) there had beena commercial on, i never would have watched it...what about you guys?

wow very lucky
actually my cousin told me how great this show was and im a tv freak so i had to check it out for myself omg it was amzing i loved it and well now here i em. Im so addicted to it know i have my own little party every sunday j/k

I started watching the show when it first came on the air! I was 12 at the time so had no clue whta they were talking about! Now, I am 14 and Love it so much! I mean my life is based on Alias! I even have almost all the eps on tape.

Well my story is pretty boring, i just saw an advert for Alias on tele and thought it looked great so i remembered what time it was on and starting watch the show. :smiley:

i started at the very beginning, i remembered seeing all the commercials for it and it looked very interesting(which it is!) and since it was commercial free i thought why not, and because sundays @9 im not doing anything! sadly i remember everyuthing about that night, how i sat and watched it, the lighting in the room!LOL!!!! pathetic and sad, and by the end of the first full hour of alias, i was hooked and was already screaming!lol, and now two years later, still hooked(even more so i believe!!) and obsessed and not ready at all to give it up, i forget what life wihtout alias is like and i dont want to know either!lol

Mine's pretty boring too...I was on the abc website to look at the Whose Line is it Anyway page, when I saw an advertisement for a new show that looked really cool. I made a note of what time it was on and taped it because I wasn't going to be home that night. Ever since then I have been completely obsessed and have taped all the episodes. I'm lucky I wasn't home that night to see the first episode, or else I wouldn't have taped it. Man this show is awesome!!! :D

I started watching on the first episode too! They had been showing promos for it all summer and I thought that it looked really cool and then I was hooked. I didn't really become obsessed though until the first episode of the second season and I haven't missed an episode since!

i started watching the second season because siricerasi told me about alias, then i got hooked :smiley:
before alias i never watched ANY TV

it was during season 1 and i was on the internet (imagine that!!) and my dad and brother were in the same room watching alias (Time Will Tell episode 8) and i saw the ending and decided that it looked like a good show and the first full episode i watched was mea culpa the next week and i guess the rest is history

WEll, mine's pretty boring too, ya know, saw promos, recognised jen garner, michael vartan and victor garber as well, so watched (and taped, but sadly, i acccidently taped over it, argh!) and i got hooked :smiley:

i started watching the sumemr repeats cuz i was bored too.. then i saw all the action and vaughn and i started watching it every week.. but i wasnt obsessed with it till about......three weeks ago? or when i learned that vaughn had a gf.

I was like a lot of you. I saw the promos for it when it first started and decided to check it out. Then when I realized MV was in it, I was good to go :smiley:

4 me it was an accident, I was channel surfing and I stopped at CTV and it was a scene with Syd and Vaughn and I got hooked from then on!

i can't really remember why i started watching it.my tv station didn't really promote it.And then a few days before it started I saw this right up about it and then again the day it started.and it sounded good and i thought why not i told my dad and my sister about it cause i usually watch these things with them.And on the Thursday we watched it my mom also and now seven months later we are hooked because i think it started about maybe july august over here last year and it ended in december and then season 2 started in january again

LOL..i was watching 'Never Been Kissed' on the sunday just before the second season premired and I was flicking through channels adn I saw MV and Im like "hey that's they guy from Never Been Kissed". So i deiced to watch it, i was totally confused because I had missed the entire first season but who cares. I've seen every episode now and im soo glad that I had decied to watch that movie than flick through channels.

Crawstinium said:
i started watching the second season because siricerasi told me about alias, then i got hooked :smiley:
before alias i never watched ANY TV
:D Yup I am so proud of myself I have hooked so many viewers! And yeah, same here before alias I watched no tv, like seriously 0 hrs.

And I just started watching 3rd ep of this season :blush: My friend got me hooked cause she taped the marathon after the premier this season and I watched it and figured out i had the channel it was on (i dont have many) and so i decided to just watch one ep and after that... :rolleyes: now you cant get me away from it ^_^

I'm like a lot of people, I saw the promos, of this girl walking down the street with pink hair (the promos were on CTV, they don't show much) and it said commercial free, so I thought, wow, that looks interesting. I watched it ever since, and I got my best friend hooked on it. We have a "Street Team" (LoL, it's a fake little club) and we go around recruiting new "agents" to watch the show. We tell them if they don't we'll kill them, since we're CIA. LoL!

SiriCerasi said:
And I just started watching 3rd ep of this season :blush: My friend got me hooked cause she taped the marathon after the premier this season and I watched it and figured out i had the channel it was on (i dont have many) and so i decided to just watch one ep and after that... :rolleyes: now you cant get me away from it ^_^
me too, because im siri's sister. hehe. i remeber watching the first episode we ever saw- the one with syd in the bathing suit and the boat and page 47, and i remeber it being weird. eheheh... obsessed now

Back