How was Your Day?

nance

TUMS
Well... it's pretty self explanatory... what's the high and lows of your day. (So everyday, post 1 high and 1 low)

Thursday, JULY 24

High: I'm going to get pizza (wow! what a great high!) :rolleyes:

Low: I'm so freaking bored and broke. :lol: I NEEEEED MONEY for DD DVD!

high=...um...i get to see my friends...even if its everyday
low=...in the back of my mind i know ima gonna have to start jane eyre, utopia, and the prince :(

High: I finally got Photoshop and Image Ready
Low: I found out Photoshop seems to be 10 times harder than Corel, I didn't even bother to look at Image Ready.

Marlene said:
High: I finally got Photoshop and Image Ready
Low: I found out Photoshop seems to be 10 times harder than Corel, I didn't even bother to look at Image Ready.
I can't figure Image Ready out but I think I know Photoshop alright.

It drives me crazy trying to figure out Image Ready. If you find something out about it tell me. Hehe

high- i got $20 american money for my trip!
low- i had to spend a hot, hot day inside cleaning to earn it :(

Today was average, I was in work from 8:00 till 5:00 and I could hardly stay awake I was like :blink: . But I got through it.

:smiley:

hmm

lemme think of a puplic post..................umm hmm

ah ha! no.........ummm

nevermind.....
lol

my friend is coming over 2day
my mom says that if I don't clean my room, I can't get on AA

high:went to school and saw my boyfriend and did ok in cheerleading(Doing it cause school has no dance team)
low:loaded with math homework and to stpuid can't even get place porblem 3 and there's 10, plus no sleep

Bondgal2007 said:
high:went to school and saw my boyfriend and did ok in cheerleading(Doing it cause school has no dance team)
low:loaded with math homework and to stpuid can't even get place porblem 3 and there's 10, plus no sleep
where do u live that u are going to school now?

hey sarahmana!

well hmm... it's 2:30 am so that's the next day! i can do my high/low a wee early today!

high: everyone's sleeping and i can sneak online hehe
low: if my mom/dad wakes up... it's not gonna be good :thinking: :lol:

Back