I Am God

Weren't there any comments for this ep? I thought it was really interesting. I really liked the part where Veronica goes up to the board to solve a problem and realizes that it would help to see the road to get the bus to go over the edge at just the right spot to go over the cliff--of course, ending with the "I am God" on the board, embarrassment--the typical sorts of anxiety dream furniture--waking up, and connection of the drawing, song, and album cover. It was interesting to see Veronica's subconscious mental processes brought to the surface like that. ^_^
✌️

I liked the dreams sequences with the people who died in the bus crash. It was weird to see again all these dead people, especially Meg. It was an original way to introduce new clues about the bus crash. I'm surprized about Weevil. I can't believe that he's guilty for the bus crash!

ahh! can someone please help me! i taped VM last week but the tape just stops in the middle of it!

its stops right at the part where logan and walace are working on their project for the second time to try and improve it for the second round of the competition!

does anything important happen after that!?

I'm surprized about Weevil. I can't believe that he's guilty for the bus crash!
Did you see the next episode? Weevil gives Veronica a reason why he was in the vicinity. I think he's a red herring. ;)
✌️

Back