i have been accepted

umm.. i really dont know i know your trying to beat this boss MOB that is played by a real live GM and this boss mob will attack your kingdoms at random and attack the weaknesses and stuff and you have to defend it and find legendry items to beat the big bad boss mob it sounds like an OK game but thats all they really say it has..

Been hitting up the mmorpg.com 9 Dragons closed beta give away contest for the same hope. Just to try it, for a Korean game it actually looks great.

i dont like those martial heros type games they all seem to be the same to me.. but deserttfoxx maybe we could hook up in carpe diem and.. idk do somthing lol

Xblood said:
i dont like those martial heros type games they all seem to be the same to me.. but deserttfoxx maybe we could hook up in carpe diem and.. idk do somthing lol

alright.. and how can you not like martial type MMO, 9dragons looks so good lol.

to easy in the beginning and then they just get super crazy hard and confuzing.. and to much stuff is going on at onces and it feels more like soloing game.. i like multiplayer games.. i may feel this way because thats how it was for me in martial heros.. i got to level 46 and stoped playing

9 Dragons probably won't be that in depth actually. Follow the quests and do stuff with your pals while joining one of the clans or unlocking the hidden ones. I mean it's going to be semi-free. LoL Looks like a good combat and leveling system, in 9 Dragons that is.

Sherri said:
I got accepted to play Archlord, not sure if I want to waste the space on my computer hehe

Give it a whirl... if for nothing more than to give you a good, educated perspective of the different mmorpgs that are coming to market (and maybe to remind you what you definitely 'don't' want in an mmorpg *snicker*). I hated it, but it uninstalls easily enough when you are through with it. :D

Back