I STILL HOLD THE RECORDS!

Caro said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
aww, it's okay caro! and someday when you come to visit us in the US you'll know so much more about American culture than your fellow argentianians. ^_^ :D
i think i do know a lot more, just becuz i come here and talk to u guys, and i watch many american tv series. alsso, i watch some sports with american teams
so really, it's a learning experience. :lol: :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Caro said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
aww, it's okay caro! and someday when you come to visit us in the US you'll know so much more about American culture than your fellow argentianians. ^_^ :D
i think i do know a lot more, just becuz i come here and talk to u guys, and i watch many american tv series. alsso, i watch some sports with american teams
so really, it's a learning experience. :lol: :D
of course! that's what i tell my mom! when i come here, i also practice *speaking* and writing english!

freelancer1 said:
how do you people sleep for so long and when yyou say "sleep" do you mean fullout not waking up once or do you mean waking up a couple of times but staying in bed?
yes i mean not waking up. i usually can't sleep 4 more than 9 or 10 hours so. . .

ukaliaschick said:
yeah i have been on here ofr ages and i am still really low on posts. i just realised i made it to agent!! yay!!
i think i am one of 2 ppl on AA who live in scotland. and i maybe one of few who hasnt seen the star of season 1 r any of season 2. i have misssed out on a whole lot of stuff and the alias box set isnt coming out until the end of september and i am never going to be able to afford it! oh well.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)
I haven't seen tha start of season 1 or anything of season 2 , too :(

I never reached 12 hours of sleep...One time I nearly got it but my teacher was waking me up :( (the whole class was slepping and he waked me up...:( )

Back