If Movie Posters Told The Truth............

Webster

The Red Tarheel
Ever wonder what would happen if Hollywood suddenly got a case of "truthiness"(to quote Stephen Colbert.......) and were honest about some of the films they've released over the years................

Well, here's a few examples............................

The Happening

Memento

Ocean's Twelve

Transformers

A Clockwork Orange

Saw IV

Tropic Thunder

If Movie Posters Told the Truth
Here's the link if anyone wants to look at the entire list(there were a few that I thought might've been NSFW; hence the reason I only posted a few here...........

Starbeast from Planet X

Benevolent Galaxy Being
Good evening Mlittle2005,

Excellent post, very funny, especially the Shyamalan poster. You know, if he would have only remade the DAY of the TRIFFIDS movie, I think it would have been creepy, freaky and hopefully scary. :)

I altered a movie poster for a Halloween gag, and I did dress-up like Stuntman Mike from the movie (Kurt Russell), drove a muscle car and played the soundtrack while driving around. Good times. :)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I'd be curious what the Avatar poster would be...

"Dances with Smurfs"

"Fern Gully in Space"

"The Russians Did it First"

:D

Webster

The Red Tarheel
I'd be curious what the Avatar poster would be...

"Dances with Smurfs"

"Fern Gully in Space"

"The Russians Did it First"

:D
Good question, Kevin. Then again, the more I think about what those posters would look like, the more I don't want to know........... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Electric Moon

Here to conquer Earth
The one for Twilight should say "A whiny Mary-Sue with no personality meets an unattractive dead guy with no personality and they fall in love and play baseball".

Top Bottom