If you could meet one actor who plays on ALIAS -

If you could meet one actor in real life who plays on ALIAS who would it be?

• 1) Jennifer Garner (Sydney)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Victor Garber (Jack Bristow)

• 3) Ron Rifkin (Sloane)

• 4) Michael Vartan (Vaughn)

• 5) Kevin Weisman (Marshall)

• 6) David Anders (Sark)

• 7) Melissa George (Lauren)

• 8) Greg Grunberg (Weiss)

• Total voters
A no-brainer :Ph34r: --- NO --- I picked Michael Vartan totally. I only put on current cast members, sorry Will!! I bet we get some interesting responses......... come on people -- really think about it.

It was a very tough decision between Jen and Mike, but I had to pick Mike!
Lena shoulda been on there too. OH well, I still woulda picked Mike ;)

ya i picked jen because just with everything i've read and known about her and stuff i think we would be awsome buds!

BUT I HAVE MET MOST OF THEM! AND THEY ARE THE NICEST PEOPL IN THE WORLD!

chach

This was a hard one because I would love to meet both Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan, but I had to choose Mike. I think he's a wonderful, talented actor and come on, he's way HOT!!! :smiley: :lol: :lol:

I'd meet JG, becasue if I met MV, I'd be too shell shocked to say anything. With JG, she is such a cool actress, and seems like a cool person. Mabe MV would tag along too...hehehe

tough one between JG and VG. it would have been a tougher choice if will was in, but i think i would have picked will in the end.

DUH!!!

no i didn't only pick Jen JUST bcuz she's an awesome actress or bcuz she's hott, but she seems like a very nice person, too...you know very fun-loving, adventurous...

Oh and my second choice would have probably have been Lena or Victor... they both also seem very nice.

I picked JG definately. I've seen her interviews and she seems really sweet and not as stuck up as a lot of famous people are these days. -_- Plus she can teach me how to kick some a$$!!!!!!!! :P

Back