Politics Ignorance

I was inspired to create this thread after a rude/ignorant encounter I had on my way to school. As I was crossing the street to get to my school on the other side, the light turned green. A van moved up infront of me blocking my way. He yelled out his window to me "Watch the signs IDIOT"!. I was shocked and appauld, I was just frozen. I couldn't believe that there are people out-there that are so mean-spirited that would say such things just to make people feel bad. I'm an optomist but people like that make me feel very pesimistic sometimes.

Feel free to rant about ignorant/rude people and your encounters with them here.

:mellow: Message from a Toronto Cracker :mellow:

Yeah, there are some exremely ignorant people in the world. It makes me mad when people are so stubborn that they won't even listen to anything you have to say. People that are so stuck on themselves they can't open themselves up to new thoughts and ideas.

i know ppl say *o well its just ur family* but you know it still counts and its still rude...when they call u a *stupid idiot* or other names like that....cuz when the say it to you so many times u begin to believe it at times :( .....like sumtimes i can be selfish...but then when i here bout stories of ppl who barely have anything...i begin to not be so selfish and more nice then i am at times....and when u do help ppl don't take you seriosuly -_-

Back