I'M BACK!!!!!...for real this time...

Daax

Cadet
Just a few hours ago I finished my finals and BARELY graduated high school. But, nonetheless, I am back and here to stay. Believe me, I am so gorram happy. It feels so good to be back and have my internet. I've missed you all so very much. Somebody break out the tequila.

WB Daax! I'm glad the parental units finally let you out of your cage.
Better get that post count up... WM and some others are nipping at your heels.

Well that's cool that you did indeed finish up school and that your punishment has been lifted.

In the end tho'.. What's the moral of the story?

There is no moral. My parents were just pissed because I'm not the scholar they wanted. And right now, they can go to hell.

Daax said:
There is no moral. My parents were just pissed because I'm not the scholar they wanted. And right now, they can go to hell.

Show them some respect, Daax. Be thankful they care enough about you to intervene and get you back on track. They were just doing what was best for you. In time, you will thank them for it. Enjoy, but don't abuse, your new, longer leash.

How do you like them apples? /:smiley:

So, what's been goin on here lately? I read about that little HJ adventure game or something goin on here and I was all like, "W3WT!!!"

<pokes a whole Daax's "W3WT!!!">

It's stagnated :(

Other than that, we have some discussion on whether or not Simu will give us anything with some juice to it, or just some leftover empty boxes from the art dept. (desktops anyone?). The other side is still trying to dissect whether the old information to glean anything that may have been missed. And yet, there's still speculation as to whether any of the old information, outside of the Lore, is still valid.

So pull up a seat, and debate your heart out :smiley:

Jaraeth said:
<pokes a whole Daax's "W3WT!!!">

It's stagnated :(

Other than that, we have some discussion on whether or not Simu will give us anything with some juice to it, or just some leftover empty boxes from the art dept. (desktops anyone?). The other side is still trying to dissect whether the old information to glean anything that may have been missed. And yet, there's still speculation as to whether any of the old information, outside of the Lore, is still valid.

So pull up a seat, and debate your heart out :smiley:

Well that sums it up all nice-like.

I know what you mean, it still confuses me once in a while. Making it look like someone is posting in reply to themselves...

Crazy hulligans!

Back