I'm gettining married...eventually

I'm getting married to ISpy10...sometime lol. I'm rarely on AA when he is, so we need to find the groom first! :lol: So...who wants to be invited?! :woot:

btvaughn said:
LOL...sure! Yay..I get to be in someone's wedding....:lol: My bridesmaid never showed up...*cough*Kate*cough*
I wanna come but i don't know my schedule cuz my dad just says... you're going to work now... and then I g2g so i try not to be a big part in weddings, or i'll be like kate :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
btvaughn said:
LOL...sure!  Yay..I get to be in someone's wedding....:lol:  My bridesmaid never showed up...*cough*Kate*cough*
I wanna come but i don't know my schedule cuz my dad just says... you're going to work now... and then I g2g so i try not to be a big part in weddings, or i'll be like kate :lol:
LOL...I had mine about 4 days later, so it wasn't a surprise, but she told me she forgot. :lol:

btvaughn said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
btvaughn said:
LOL...sure!  Yay..I get to be in someone's wedding....:lol:  My bridesmaid never showed up...*cough*Kate*cough*
LOL...I had mine about 4 days later, so it wasn't a surprise, but she told me she forgot. :lol:
::blushes furiously:: :blush: :blush: -_-

you know, I can hear you.... :lol: aww, I AM terribly sorry b!!!!!!!! but, see, i was very little notice, and I was like the only bridesmaid, and I was verrrry busy.... I'm better now, really! :smiley:

and anyways, I know how to make up for it. go to the LOTR thread. :D

and I would love to come to your wedding, kiki! but I understand if you don't want me in the wedding party. :lol: but I promise, I show up now! I don't forget! I write it down! ::writes it down:: :D

I'm sorry sis...didn't mean to say anything. ;) I don't want to get you in trouble and out of the wedding, but you posted your dress that looked amazing a day later, so it was great. And....LOTR thread...:woot: :woot: Thanks Kate!!!!!!

Back