I'm going to camp!

twinzz2003 said:
I'll write one I'm excited. I feel like starting it right now.
LOL!!! why are you excited that i'm going to camp? :blink:
can't wait to get your letter!!!! (and everyone elses too!!) oh btw whats your name so i know who its from, or you could just write aka twinzz2003

Alias_Girl_624 said:
twinzz2003 said:
can't wait to get your letter!!!! (and everyone elses too!!) oh btw whats your name so i know who its from, or you could just write aka twinzz2003
I just like writing letters. Haha. I wrote my friend everyday when she was in New York.
I'll make sure you'll know it's me, but now I'm a little afraid that my parents won't let me send one. Hmm...

twinzz2003 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
twinzz2003 said:
I just like writing letters. Haha. I wrote my friend everyday when she was in New York.
I'll make sure you'll know it's me, but now I'm a little afraid that my parents won't let me send one. Hmm...
yeah. it would be the same case for me. my parents might shoot me, if they knew i was writting to someone i didnt know. i usually say its someone i met at camp. have you been to an overnight camp, or just a day camp before? or maybe you could say its someone from school? lol i'd have to come up with an excuse too. i luv writtting as well! (funny, i find it easier to free write, then when a project is assigned at school!) well if i dont hear from you, i'll know why. ;) (hopefully you can write me though!!! i want to get lots of letters!)

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Hello fellow Alias lovers,
I'm going off to spanish camp on the 28th, so I wont be talking here for a while (it's a 2 week camp). I would very much like it if you would write me while I'm there (even though it's spanish camp, you don't have to write me a letter in spanish, although, that would be cool!). You can keep me up on all the happenings and new spoilers out!!! or just say hi.

My adress there is....

Maggie S. SB 82
El Lago Del Bosque
9749 Paseo de Roma NE
Bemidji, MN 56601

it's in the USA, even though the adress looks like its in a diff. country or something. SB 82 isnt part of my name, its my session number.
oh, one more thing, i get back on the 8th of aug... please try to write me twards the begining of the 2 weeks, so i have time to reply!!! (if you dont want me to have your adress so i can reply, thats perfectly fine, i will still enjoy recieving letters from all of ya!!!!)

hope to hear from u!!!
Maggie ^_^
bye maggie! i'll miss u!

Moriel

Back