Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

I'm Graduating!

Discussion in 'Random (CLOSED)' started by sark's girl, May 28, 2003.

1. sark's girl

sark's girl Rocket Ranger

u might not beleive i am this young but i'm graduating from Elementry school! ( I'M ONLY 10! )i'm going into a magnet school next year. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? HOW SHOULD I ACT?WHAT DO I DO????!!!!!

2. nance

nance TUMS

erm... tips for middle school???
    hm.... don't do your hw, flip the birdie at the teachers, hit everyone, and don't bother to wear anything nice... AHHHHH NOOOO i'm supposed to give *good advice* hm.... just do the opposite of that!!!!! hehe... well really just wear what you want, be yourself and don't listen to what "everyone else does"

3. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

CONGRATULATIONS

Only 10 ???? I´m 14 years older than you :o

4. Alias_twin5

Alias_twin5 Rocket Ranger

I'm graduating from middle school! (8th grade) I didnt know they had graduation for elementary school! ^_^ Well at least at my school they didnt. Just be yourself in Jr High...dont change yourself to fit anyone else's standards.

5. vics2881

vics2881 Rocket Ranger

You're 10! Hah, I feel old...hehe. Congrats on completing elementary school. :clap: I remember I was so scared to go to middle school. But you'll do fine. I agree with Nance. Just be yourself. Dress the way you feel and act the way you feel. Don't change yourself for anyone. If they don't like you, that's their problem. You'll find those friends that love you no matter what! And you can always come here and we'll talk about Sark non stop! :D I imagine it will be a little overwhelming at first, but you'll get use to it. So just be yourself and you'll have fun.

Vicky :)

6. sark's girl

sark's girl Rocket Ranger

thanks!!!! my graduation was today!!! i got abunch of awards! i even got one that was signed by the PRESIDENT!!!!!! (USA) well actually it was a machine signature, but atleast it got to the White house!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :D :D :rolleyes:

7. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

It´s an honour, in my country this diplomas was sig by the King and the Minister of Education and culture.

8. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

hmm.. i guess just be yourself. let noone pressure you to do anything, and remember.. do your homework! :D

9. Moriel

Moriel Banned

i know all the tips i'm starting 10th grade in the fall
    here's some advice:
    don't listen to other kids
    wear whatever u want
    do your homework

10. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

i just graduated from middle school(YAY!) have fun, don't make teachers mad, get good grades...most of all don't listen to the rules!

11. nance

nance TUMS

i looove making the teachers mad!!!! it's great really.... today i told my teacher he doesn't teach and all he does is sit around like a lazy bum and it's true so he didn't say anything!! :LOL:

12. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

i got advice:

if someone pissed u off tell them
    dont take felgercarb form no one
    dont back down

13. nance

nance TUMS

very good advice!!!! :D

14. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

its true...i dont take nuttin from no one and u gotta do that if u go hs.....i think ima still in gangsta mode...

15. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I'd say just be yourself. There are so many people who try to be what they aren't.