Importing Game - No Fields Automatically Completed [0.0.9]

I've installed 0.0.9 and it's my understanding that the fields are supposed to be automatically completed on importing a game.

Importing a game works fine - but there are no fields completed, with the exception of the slug.

There are apparently no "Importing Errors" shown on the page....

All games I've attempted to import have had the same result, only the slug being automatically filled out.
Here's the classic Frogger game I tried importing - the import worked just fine. A couple bugs:

1. No fields automatically filled out on import.
  2. Security error when trying to save scores.
See the attachment for the game and thanks for your assistance!
Also - if you can take a look at the following threads and comment - I'll appreciate it!

1. Security Error Occurred -- What is the fix please?
  2. How Do You Distinguish IPB and v3 Games?
  3. Re: htaccess.txt

J.

Attachments

• game_froggerBH.tar
    67.5 KB · Views: 104
This game appears to be an IPB game but the package doesn't have the "gamedata" directory so the importer failed to recognized it as an IPB game package. If in the import page, you choose IPB as the system and just click import, it will happily go ahead and read the game title, description, etc. Probably we will need another clue to detect IPB games. You have any ideas Kevin?

Probably we will need another clue to detect IPB games. You have any ideas Kevin?
Looks like it is an older IPB game (as opposed to the newer IPB v32 games) so I'm thinking...
  • If 'gamedata' present, assume an IPB game else...
  • ... if .tar file and file "{slug}.php" exists, assume an IPB game else...
  • ... if .zip file and file "__metadata__.json" exists, assume a Mochi game else...
  • ... if .zip file assume a v3A game else...
  • ... give up! User will need to enter data.
I'm over simplifying it but those are scenarios I can think of at the moment.

Back