Irreconcilable Differences

I am so glad that lauren is gone. syd and vaughn are working through thier issues. i hope that get married again. great update. maybe syd can get pregant again. how cool would that be. thanks for the pm
laquetha

I am happy that Lauren is out of their lives, but why do I get the feeling that she will be back. I happy that they are talking about their issues.

Thanks for the pm.

:cry: sadness...
the flashback was :cry:
i think this is something good.
and LAUREN'S GONEEEEEE :woot:
he is easy. tells her to go. i don't mind though!
update soon!

xo laur :Prop:

OMG

“I wish you never had” Sydney began to sob.
YAYNESS!!! thats awesome!

loved that chapter!!! wow, like way cool!! yipee, they're gonna get back together!

love how Vaughn just told Lauren straight out, to leave!! that rocked! thanks for the pm! update soon!!

Yah the cow is gone ... that was great ... so glad they are talking this through ... maybe if they had talked in the forst place this woulndt have happened ... think it will help them to finally get everything out ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Amazing.
I'm so happy that they're finally gonna talk about what happened between them.
Hopefully this will be the start of something very good.
Hope you update really soon,
thanks for the pm :D

I wish he didn't eaither
He should go back to her!
Man the kids are gonna flip out when they know Lauren is gone
And I mean flip out in a good way!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please!

You just leave us there? :jawdrop: You can't leave us there!!! I mean, both the chapters were wonderful...Lauren is FINALLY out of the picture and now S/V can start rekindling their long lost love. :love: And I have a feeling it won't take long. And the talking everything out thing was wonderful! I mean, you have to talk things out and again, these kinds of things happen all the time, and the realism makes this fic so much more interesting.

thanks for the pm, update soon.

riley xoxo

Back