is she?

• yep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• no clue

• Total voters
i'm not too sure.... but i said no, because ya know jj is gonna have a huge twist and allison will live :P
it just wouldn't be alias without people coming back from the dead ;) ^_^ :lol:

She's not dead...I mean, she has that Rambaldi thingy right? Besides, I was under the impression from a spoiler from THIS(no longer a spoiler) eppy that someone dies, so that implyes that only one dies, so Freplica lives :(

no one is ever really dead in tv land....

if shes not what an ego blow that will beat her up when usually allison is the one kicking syds ass...

lol okie i really don't know but i said yep cause that's what i'm hoping i'm getting tired of her coming back to life and i mean she got stabbed pretty close to her heart i don't see how anyone could live through that BUT it's alias so you never know! that's what i love about it!

She's come back so many times, I'll actually be a little surprised if she stays dead this time. But the next time Sydney encounters her, I'd love to hear a smart-ass Buffy-ish comment like, "Okay, I can see coming back from the dead once or twice, but three times? It's just getting tacky." Yeah, I know Syd's not usually snarky like that, but it'd be fun. :lol:

No way! She's totally still alive!
Might take a while to recover from that Will inflicted stab wound though! Rambaldi juice is gonna be working overtime! ;)

Anyone notice how Frallison is such a fembot? lol
I mean, I know she's not, but she's totally emiotionless and mono tone! And NO WAY is she dead!

Ok, I said yes, but that's just wishful thinking. Think positive people! I sure as hell hope Allison is really dead this time, although part of me really doubts it... I mean, when Syd shot her, those were some massive shot wounds, tore apart her upper body practically. If she could survive that...

:cool:

yeah, she's not dead.... i kind of think that she's immortal or something, but still, the chorus of "Ding Dong the Witch is dead" is running through my head, except with a different word. :smiley:

she'll totally be back. i bet though the next time we see her she'll be abducting Will. she likes to settle her scores. he beat her and she won't be happy about that. however, Will was lucky that he had the upper hand in that fight. Allison completely underestimated him, and that gave him a strong advantage. and so Sydney will have to go on a mission to save Will from the Covenant. i bet the only way to kill Allison will be to chop off 'er head. and i really really hope they bring back Will as a regular. and that he joins the CIA. he did really good on that mission with Sydney.

ya i think so, its a pretty good stab, realy close to the heart. she outlived her stay if she came back now. wouldn't be surprised if she did come back tho

She'd better be dead, or Will could be a dead man.

Why didn't Syd tell Will about Freplica's "die-hard" new nature? Does she want him to be killed?

Something's really disturbing me about Syd, especially with the way she said her parting words to Will, with that gleam in her eye.

Cudgel

I wish. But I wish they cut her head off or something, to make sure . . .
:blink:

Back