Is Lauren really dead?

Is Lauren really dead?

• No, she got booted back up by that Rambaldi formula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Vaughn shot her way too many times, she must be!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I re- watched the season finale and the question came to mind, is Lauren really dead? I don't think so beacause 1) She could have used the rambaldi formula and 2)I thought they sind Mellisa George on for another season.

Ya, Lauren was shot however many times, but do you think they just eliminated her of the show forever? I'm not sure if she is even dead... Or maybe they(whoever "they" could be-a new character? Sark? ???) made a clone of her? Who knows. Well, maybe she did die.

What do you think?

:cool: *m*

I hope she is! Ive heard rumors that she may be returning for a couple of episodes but im hoping thats only for flashbacks, even though id prefer her not to return at all, if they are bringing her back i hope it is flasbacks!

I really hope that she did die and that we never have to see her ever again but I doubt they would just kill her off. That would be too easy.

I don't think she's dead, The first thought that I had when Vaughn shot her fotr the last time was that She's not really dead! :angry: I wish that she really was though. Thanks for all your replies! Keep em' coming! :D

Back