Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it was someone wearing a mask

• Francie is a traitor

• Who Cares!?!?

• Total voters
please check out my post "the real Francie" we're discussing the topic there. i have some theories and i would like to hear from others what their thoughts and theories are.

Yep. She's dead. Defunked. She's bitten the dust. She will never nag Sydney again. Rest in peace Francie-that-didn't-creep-most-of-the-alias-audience-out-but-annoyed-some-viewers, R.I.P

Oh...that's too mean!! I miss nice, old, friendly, and non-robotic-like Francie!! I hope she's still alive, but she did have a bullet in her head...however, it is Alias, and that means anything can happen!! :P

Real Francie is DEAD. If the real Francie is evil, what was the point in showing a dead Francie? Sydney doesn't even know "Francie" is dead! And if she was evil, she would have at one point "turned to the dark side". We would know about it. There is no point in Francie being evil at the start of the show and the viewers not knowing it.

while we did see the bullet in her head, there's the whole unresolved will&francie leaving town while Syd takes down the Alliance thing that was never explained...so I'm still holding out hope.....................................but each week its more difficult to believe

aliaschick4mv said:
NO!  Francie's not dead, we just saw her with a bullet IN THE MIDDLE OF HER HEAD!! Come on, people.  Stupid question.
aliaschick4mv, everyone has there own opinions and ideas. You can disagree, but calling someone's question stupid is blatently out of line. This is a warning.

okay, well i'm trying not to think about the whole "is the real Francie dead or alive" thing right now. i'm just upset that Sydney doesn't really have the time to process all the evidence about the evil Francie right now. i mean some things are totally obvious, but Syd is always being called away right when something about Francie strikes her as odd. but it is becoming way more obvious to Syd that something is up with her friend

Of course the real Francie is dead. I mean, if she were alive, she wouldn't be screwing up people who she dated back in high school. She'd still know these things whether she was good or evil. Now the evil Francie however, wouldn't know little things like that, and so would screw up certain conversations.

Hi-- I just wanted to know what happened on this eposide where you saw Francie will a bullet in her head... I must have missed that one... If someone could please fill me in. I just assumed that she started to work for someone on her own after the bugs were found in the apartment and she killed the plumber guy.

Also, since she is now evil.. does anyone think that the tie she gave Vaugh has a bug or transmitter in it?

Just a thought.

Monica said:
Hi-- I just wanted to know what happened on this eposide where you saw Francie will a bullet in her head... I must have missed that one... If someone could please fill me in. I just assumed that she started to work for someone on her own after the bugs were found in the apartment and she killed the plumber guy.

Also, since she is now evil.. does anyone think that the tie she gave Vaugh has a bug or transmitter in it?

Just a thought.
Check the episode Guides, Season 2, for any episode you missed. It's too much to explain in one post.

I think Francie is dead, dead, dead. Gone with the Wind.

i dont think francie is anna!!! but u never know w/ alias. i think whoever it is is goign out with sark.

Back