Season 5 Is there a solution?

Solution for Vaughn's 'secret'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're out to get him and he needs to change his name

• Total voters
Vaughn was getting ready to tell her that it was no mistake that he became her handler. So I think it has to do that he knew who her mother really was (before she did)

I picked the last one too because he did say "its from a long time ago before we met, actually its the reason we met" so I'm asuming what he did hasnt been happening at least during season 3 and 4 but I'll guess we'll have to wait and find out :D

I think that the solution to the Vaughn question will be fairly simple. Maybe he didn't have time to finish saying "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn..." and then telling a story about being recruited to find Sydney for Rambaldi reasons but has since realized her happiness is the most important thing and that she should still think of him as she thought of Michael Vaughn because that is who he is now because she helped change him.

What if Alice from S1 was somehow involved in his former life and was really checking in on his progress? When he finally broke up with Alice that could be the end of his former allegiance. Now Alice's organization could be in need of him again...

So many possibilities! After all, isn't this why we love ALIAS?

I think that the solution to the Vaughn question will be fairly simple. Maybe he didn't have time to finish saying "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn..." and then telling a story about being recruited to find Sydney for Rambaldi reasons but has since realized her happiness is the most important thing and that she should still think of him as she thought of Michael Vaughn because that is who he is now because she helped change him

I agree. The answer is probably really simple. :smiley: It probably will be one of those times when we say "OH WOW DUH"

I voted for the last one: He was recruited a long time ago but he needs to tell her the truth (obviously) but still donno recruited by whom?

I voted for the last one because I always thought that. But the first one sounds like a very plausible situation.

Back