Season 5 Is there anyone who taped Season 5 so far?

I am a very big ALIAS Fan. This is my problem. I started watching ALIAS last year. So I started buying the complete season DVD sets. I have watched the first four seasons but I just reacently finished season 4. There have already been like 9 season 5 episodes but I dont want to start watching now because I am behind and it would ruin it for me, and I also dont want to wait for season 5 to come out on dvd so I was wondering if anyone has taped the season 5 episodes so far and if so, could make copies of them and sell them to me because I really want to get caught up so I can watch the rest of season 5 on tv. I will pay whatever you ask, but please respond right away!

P.S. how many season 5 episodes have there been so far?

Thanks!

I am a very big ALIAS Fan. This is my problem. I started watching ALIAS last year. So I started buying the complete season DVD sets. I have watched the first four seasons but I just reacently finished season 4. There have already been like 9 season 5 episodes but I dont want to start watching now because I am behind and it would ruin it for me, and I also dont want to wait for season 5 to come out on dvd so I was wondering if anyone has taped the season 5 episodes so far and if so, could make copies of them and sell them to me because I really want to get caught up so I can watch the rest of season 5 on tv. I will pay whatever you ask, but please respond right away!

Thanks!

Technically only 6 episodes have aired....this week will be the 7th one. im sure you can go on the yahoo tape exchange website and ask people there if they can give you the tapes for the ones that have already aired.

or you can probably just read the summaries of the last few eps to kinda catch up...and then just watch them later when the dvds come out.

Thanks!
If you go to www.myfreetvshow.com you can pay for a membership and download the episodes. I haven't joined but it might be worth checking out.

Back