Is This The End?

Jaimie

Retired
according to several news clips i've heard [local television and radio shows, also the Howard Stern show] this may be the last season for the OC due to it poor ratings.

Once again FOX is doing something stupid. They get a hit, then they cancel it to lower ratings than they expected. They should just move the show to Mondays at 8 or Tuesdays at 9 because there's not really that many huge shows to compete against. Moving it to Thursdays was stupid because it's against Survivor. Not to mention the "new" characters kinda suck. C'mon FOX give it a chance, let Josh and McG fix it.

I loved season 1, and I don't think season 2 is as good. I noticed that they're trying to put a big shocker in every episode, and I can't stand that. -_- To me, the only amazing part of this season was the Seth/Summer kiss. :D I still think it's a good show, and they should NOT cancel it. It's probably the best show on FOX, and it's the only reason I watch FOX. My friends and I always get together on Thursday nights to watch the OC, and it just wouldn't be the same without it. :( If it is cancelled, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

season 2 is still doing it for me, its amazing, but maybe i'm adam brody biased. but total mistake if u cancel, (n) i'll go protest at fox headquarters, theyll have a whiny girl in stillettoes aiming to climb their guttering. mwahahahaha

The show isn't as good as it was last season. But I still find it highly entertaining.

And I would take everything said on the HOWARD STERN show with a grain of salt.

I do agree that season 1 was way better then season 2. But i don't think it deserves to be cancelled. Fox dosn't have that many hit shows the only one i can think of is 24. They are making a huge mistake and not giving it a fair chance by cancelling it this soon. I hope this is just a rumor :( .

I do agree that season 1 was way better then season 2. But i don't think it deserves to be cancelled. Fox dosn't have that many hit shows the only one i can think of is 24. They are making a huge mistake and not giving it a fair chance by cancelling it this soon. I hope this is just a rumor :( .

It's just a rumor, FOX just gave The O.C. a third season, check out TVTome or Zap2it.com they all conferm that its true. Season 2 is still doing it for me...I mean, I do agree its not as good as last season but its still pretty good. I still say that a move to Thursday's was not the bestm ove for The O.C. I say it should have stayed on Wednesdays where it belongs but thats just me. an AI lead in did pretty well for The O.C. so... but yeah...its not true, there will be a third season.

thank goodness! i like the 1st season better but this season is still really good! what would thursdays be without the oc??? :blink: and when would i get the chance to drool over ben mackenzie :D

Ahhh so relieved when I got to that post!!! I would be so upset if OC got cancelled. That and ALIAS are my favorite shows!!!! and I <3 Adam Brody!