Is Will coming back?

Hey, I was reading though my newly purchased Alias magazine, and I noticed that where the fans can write to J. J. Abrams and ask a question and it will be anwserd.

One fan asked if Francie or Will would return to the show something in the third season.

He replied that "yes something they would be back".

Well after the last episode we know that Francie has returend, and will be there for 1 if not more episodes.

I was wondering if anyone here knew if and when Will would be comeing back on to the show, and if you do, how?

i read on some website that he would come back for like 6 episodes but i'm not sure, things could have changed b/c i know he was offered a pilot for another show and thats a really good opportunity

i heard omewhere that will is iin portective costody and that he's BARELY in series 3. but i dont tthink that they would just blott him out like that. that sould be dumb. if they were going to do that then they would gove him a big death or some great story line to make it explosive.

i want will back. i mean i don't like him in love with syd and stuff but i mean hes been on since the poliet i mean we can't just through him away after all that has happened and all that he knows! he needs to have an important role i think. just my opinion though!

He's on General Hospital and Miss Match now. I don't think that he possibly has enough time to come back to Alias. Ditto for Lena Olin too.
kylo4

Back