Is Lena Olin coming back?

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
Okay, yesterday i was casually browsing through my monthly science fiction and fantasy magazine SFX, a very reliable and the most excellent magazine of it's kind, when i reached the US TV roundup section. there3 as usual was Alias at the top. Imagine my surprise when i read that Lena Olin was to return. :eek: It was actually an article about Isabella Rosselini being asked to come back. and the brief article said that fans would not have expected Katya back, what with the recent news of Lena Olin's return. What the Hell is going on? If indeed she is to return why does nobody know. Is SFX my most beloved and trusted source lying to me. Does anybody know? :blink:

EDIT:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL DISCUSSING POTENTIAL SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THE SPOILER FORUM!!!!!

Well, Lena has hinted that she wouldn't be opposed to guest star in a couple of episodes but not more. And it could be that if JJ has indeed managed to get her back for a couple of guest spots, he'd keep it quiet. But at this point I think it's best to consider these rumors until TPTB confirm it, or Lena pops onscreen. It wouldn't be wise to get everyone's hopes up should this turn out to be untrue.

garnergarnish said:
Okay, yesterday i was casually browsing through my monthly science fiction and fantasy magazine SFX, a very reliable and the most excellent magazine of it's kind, when i reached the US TV roundup section. there3 as usual was Alias at the top. Imagine my surprise when i read that Lena Olin was to return. :eek:  It was actually an article about Isabella Rosselini being asked to come back. and the brief article said that fans would not have expected Katya back, what with the recent news of Lena Olin's return. What the Hell is going on? If indeed she is to return why does nobody know. Is SFX my most beloved and trusted source lying to me. Does anybody know? :blink:
[post="1181724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no offense, but did you possibly read it wrong? It would make more sense having an article about IR saying she was to be back, to try and fill the place of Irina

UncoveringAlias said:
no offense, but did you possibly read it wrong? It would make more sense having an article about IR saying she was to be back, to try and fill the place of Irina
[post="1184635"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think Isabella's got her hands full being Katya (and doing Broadway and other side projects). Plus, she knows no one can fill the place of Irina. ;)

Side projects... *snickers* *disappears back into the world of IRF*

oooo nay thanks for posting this! geez now i have more hope! hopefully these are true. if it is true, and then they do keep quiet, the moment lena would get onscreen, i'd probably scream my heart out i might miss the convo on tv :lol:

It was one of Irina's old contacts: Sentinel. When Jack said he doesn't exist and that it was a dead end, and that Sentinel was dead, you could tell by the way he was speaking and the speed of his tone that he was keeping something from Marshall when he told him that.

Jack knows something about "Sentinel." And, I hope, that Sentinel will lead to Irina being alive. Maybe this is JJ's tiniest hint ever!!! LOL. I hope she comes back! Even for one guest epispode, just to see a fresh face, gosh that would be great. But, even if she does, they have already shot almost all of the S4 eps, so it's likely that you won't see her until the very end of S4 or the beginning of S5, if we see her at all.

White_Rabbit said:
But, even if she does, they have already shot almost all of the S4 eps, so it's likely that you won't see her until the very end of S4 or the beginning of S5, if we see her at all.
[post="1195088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Unless they brought her back the way they brought back George Clooney back on ER. - (very queit, location shot up in Seattle, most of the cast didn't even know, so it was never leaked to the press)

it indeed would be the best thing that EVER has happened to alias (after bringing irina in at all of course ;) ). erika, i'd join in your scream! my eyes would pop out and i'd die for a couple of days. speaking of screaming. i acutally screamed, when i read that article kody posted ^_^!! because, it says, that lena plans on doing a play in stockholm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I'D SOOOO GO AND WATCH IT!!!!! :woot: MANY TIMES!!! :woot: I'D BE THE FIRST ONE TO BOOK TICKETS!!!!!! :woot: CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?!!? :woot: LENA L-I-V-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!
*dies. several times* :thud: :thud: :thud:

:rotflmao: and if she does one there, and i just so happen to visit you (if i ever do) then we could go TOGETHER!!!!!

erika we have a plan!!! gimme five!! :D no but seriously, if there's gonna be a play, i'm soooo going. LENA LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would die of excitement and eagerness and all emotions that people can have would be mixed and i'd justscream or drop down dead or do something stupid or weird of everything at the same time!!! :thud: :woot: omg i'm already freaking out!
erika: please force your parents to give you permission to come and get on a plane and fly your ass here!!! i'll be waiting at the airport and then we'll have fun. =)

Back