Is Lena Olin coming back?

I hope so much, that she is coming back. That would be so great. I thought from APO I and II on that she is not really dead. There was alway the possibility of a return for Irina.

Let´s pray that Lena really comes back! :smiley:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY HEATHEN PAPER BAG GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true? Are you sure? Please God, let it be true. I'm way over in Aussieland so we haven't seen S4 yet - but IS IT TRUE?!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE?!???????????

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I love you! I love you! I love you!

So she's coming back, definitely, for the season finale of season four?!

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

All things indicate that Lena Olins character is killed. And Lena Olin... well we all know why she was kicked out of the Alias project. If we got another twist coming along that includes Irina Derevko not being dead... and Lena Olin has finaly calmed down about her fee, then we can expect her to be back. If these things, however have not changed... then no. She will never be back.

NB: They could use her to make new archive footages of her. So that, lets say Jack, could tell some stories about her and we would not have just listen to his speach. It could be really nice. Clips from the ''past''

DUDE she has signed on for at least the last episode!

www.imdb.com

theres an article

the news has only just come out

SHE IS BACK!

Read the last couple pages.

SHES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
DUDE she has signed on for at least the last episode!

www.imdb.com

theres an article

the news has only just come out

SHE IS BACK!

Read the last couple pages.

SHES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1287784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Do you have a link to the article??

totally better late than never ... they will probably kill her off if she refuses to do anymore after it. But better killed onscreen than offscreen i guess. More emotion for sydney?

And of course spymommy was never dead ...

Back