Is Will gay now?

Will is not gay. There are women who paint. He has had too many women in his life for the writers to try something like that.
I did read in an interview with JJ Abrams that he wants to bring Will back for some of Season 4. That would be cool. Will was a good agent.

Personally ... i think he might be bisexual. The conversation he and Syd had in S3 before they actually started having sex was this :

Syd - So this beautiful painter lives in your building. Why haven't you asked her out?
Will - Oh well he's kind of got this thing about dating since his last girlfriend rammed a bayonnet into his lungs.

So ... ?

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
Personally ... i think he might be bisexual. The conversation he and Syd had in S3 before they actually started having sex was this :

Syd - So this beautiful painter lives in your building. Why haven't you asked her out?
Will - Oh well he's kind of got this thing about dating since his last girlfriend rammed a bayonnet into his lungs.

So ... ?
[post="1178983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You need to read one of my episode summaries.
http://fan-forums.org/showthread.php?t=616

Syd changes the subject and wants to talk about Will’s new life instead. She says that a beautiful painter lives in his building, but he hasn't asked her out yet. She wants to know why. Will jokes that it is because “Jonah is recovering from a post-traumatic dating syndrome after his last girlfriend dumped him by ramming a bayonet into his lungs.

Will is talking in the third person about his new identity Jonah. Will is explaining that he himself has a post-traumatic dating syndrome after his last girlfriend replica Francie/Allison stabbed him.

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
i dont know if thats right, because if you flick on subtitles it says 'He' where you say it says Jonah
[post="1188189"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So you theorise some other guy "happened" to have a girlfriend who stabbed him in the lungs just like Will did. Plus this other guy happens to be bisexual just like you believe Will to be? :blink:

I just looked at my videotape of the episode "Remnants" and used the closed captioning too. My quote is accurate. Jonah is the name of Will's construction manager alias. Will distinctly says "Jonah".

“Jonah is recovering from a post-traumatic dating syndrome after his last girlfriend dumped him by ramming a bayonet into his lungs."

This was said over and over....he was referring to his new name...Jonah, and his realtionship with Allison.

oh, and there are already plenty of gay will fan fics, im surprised how close-minded some people are...you didn't know this???

i think it would be an excellent twist.

he was talking about himself

lol... i had the same though... when he said that .. i had to go back and check again... but ihow would will be gay i he both slept with Syd and fransi??... but you are right ... he must be talking about himself :lol:
love from saint lia

will not gay......ask any gay guy they would not have sex with a woman if you paid them.
and will had sex with syd..

NOT GAY
NOT AY
:D

Back