what's going happen with sark now?

hey everyone,
first i just wanted to say that i'm total sark fan all the way i love him. i have also heard that after the ep a Man of His Word we won't see him for the rest of the season. :angry: :( i don't know how true it is so i was just wondering if anyone out there knew for sure.

Do you guys think that he should be related to anyone on the show?????

WE NEED MORE SARK :D :D

I think he's coming back at the end of the season. At least that's what I heard David Anders say. Hopefully, they'll bring him back for S5.

I know it's not supposed to happen, but I think it would have been interesting if he turned out to be Syd's younger brother. I think I would have preferred that to the addition of Nadia. And I think it would have made more sense.

Hey, I'm a total Sark fan too!!! I think that he's supposed to be in 5 episodes this season but the rest are towards the end of the season. Were you a Lauren Reed fan? I was. I was totally into her and Sark. They were awesome together. I loved that he got to show emotion when he saw her body. And yes we need more Sark. I don't know if he should be related to anyone on the show.

laurensark23
i'm total sark and lauren fan i cried when sark broke down in the morgue (n) i so hope that they bring her back because her and sark are awesome (y)

Lauren is an interesting character. I wonder how they could bring her back realistically, though, now that we've seen the body. I wonder if Sark will ever love someone else. Besides Sydney, Sarkneys! :P

What about Sark and Anna?

If they bring Lauren back as anything other than a corpse, it's going to be incredibly stupid. This is coming from a Lauren fan too. The whole coming back from the dead thing is getting so old. I don't want that to happen to Lauren. If they want to bring her back in a dream sequence, that's totally fine, but they SHOULD NOT resurrect her. It would be too much.

In my last post in this thread, I suggested that Anna and Sark might be a couple, but reconsidering that, I don't like that. If I didn't like Syd & Vaughn as a couple so much, I'd say Syd, but since I do like Syd and Vaughn, my next choice for Sark must be Nadia.
The Nadia/Weiss thing is not good because (no offense to the characters in question, I love them both) they don't have chemistry, in my opinion. But I could see it with Nadia.

the only other possibility would be Irina, if she comes back, or maybe Katya, I suppose.... I always thought Sark was a Derevko love slave.

I think Sark needs to find himself a new character. A good girl. It would make the plot more twisty and create more tension. I don't trust Nadia, I think she could turn baddie. Irina is dead. Syd and Vaughn... are well... Syd and Vaughn. The Golden Couple. Katya seems to old to me. I think they need a new character for Sarky.

Sark and Irina sounds wrong to me. In part because Irina and Jack belong together and secondly, the thought that Sark could actually say "Hey Syd, I'm doing your mom!" is upsetting to the Sarkney in me. Plus, I think Sark needs someone his own age. I'm thinking new character or Nadia.

Okay. I've got some news, but I'm going to put it in a spoiler tag for those who don't want to be spoiled.

Sark is going to be in the season finale (eppy 22), which is supposed to be 90 minutes long. It's unconfirmed if he's in eppy 21 too. Will's also going to be in eppy 21 and eppy 22. This is verifiable. See, I told you he'd be back.

**If you're going to comment about what's in the spoiler tags, please use spoiler tags yourself so as not to spoil others.

Back