Isle of Sark

So i was on the internet looking for maps of the UK for my geography project (n) when i came across 'the isle of sark' tourism website.

"Sark is the smallest of the four main Channel Islands, located some 80 miles off the south coast of England. Whilst only three miles long, and a mile and a half wide, it boasts 40 miles of what must be one of the most picturesque coastlines anywhere in the world."- from the offical isle of sark tourism webiste

Could this be where he got his name or spent some time?

I know where i'm going for my next holiday! :D

jelliot
xx

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. wicked. & close-ish to ussss! whoopee. i gotta go there. thats probly whre they got it from, since he is british [well, connectd with britain]

must b a very nice island...populated by buff blondes!!! mayb thats where brad pitt came from. and ryan philippe. **huge grin**

That's awesome! I wouldn't doubt if maybe that's where JJ or somebody got the name sark, J.K. Rowling used towns and cities for some of the names of her characters, Snape is a town in England I believe.

No offence but that's a bad BAD BBBAAADD name...but I think J.J perhaps thought up Sark..well coming to think of it he has such a genious mind it could work both ways. he could be really knowledgeble and just know about the world and geography, or he could have thought it up...i think the second option suits me better..

i think i read somewhere that jj got the name sark from a comic book or a cartoon or something. i don't know where though

but u hate sark!!! i will never undertand u child. btw, amisha now ha ur busted cd, cuz we left it at her house so that we woyldnt forget to brimg it at the sleepover, k?

Back