Sark?

ahrens

Cadet
hi, i want to know if sark still in the serie, i cause i read that he its not part of the principal cast of alias??

He's no longer a regular cast member for Season Four, but crops up midway through the season in a guest role & apparently, he'll be back towards the end of the season.

I think this is for the best. Sark looked a bit lost sometimes last year when he was in every ep. And the less he's around, the more you want him to be. (y)

He is back to being a recurring character. Moving to Sark forum . . . ;)

hey thanks to all, i live in latin america and the 4 season of alias its going to be premiere on november, thanks

verdantheart said:
He is back to being a recurring character. Moving to Sark forum . . .  ;)
[post="1252272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sark's coming back this season? Where did you hear that? If anyone has any info on Sark Coming back this season, please report.

David Anders himself said that there would he would be appearing in more episodes later in the season. So that's pretty reliable, isn't it? Surely if anyone would know it would be DA.

Just as long as we get more Sark. I think it would be very unwise if they got rid of his character. There would be alot of upset people.

They wouldn't get rid of his character. JJ only "got rid of" Sark as a regular this season because he couldn't legitmately think of a way to have him in every episode (or almost everyone). That's probably why they took Sark in the direction they did this season - so that they can bring him back next season. If not as a regular, as a recurring character that appears in more than 5 episodes. *crosses fingers*

freaky said:
is it just me or sark is much cuter and has better lines now?
[post="1262688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're not the only one. No one looks as good in an orange jumpsuit as Sark does. He's trimmed down or something (though by no means was he overweight before). His face is thinner. Plus, I think the length of his hair is perfect. I like it short but a little grown out. As for better lines, I think he always had good ones, but the writers are making a concentrated effort to give Sark good screen time since he's not a regular this season. Ergo, better lines.

MissingSark said:
You're not the only one.  No one looks as good in an orange jumpsuit as Sark does.  He's trimmed down or something (though by no means was he overweight before).  His face is thinner.  Plus, I think the length of his hair is perfect.  I like it short but a little grown out.  As for better lines, I think he always had good ones, but the writers are making a concentrated effort to give Sark good screen time since he's not a regular this season.  Ergo, better lines.
[post="1262706"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know it's already decided and everything that Sark isn't going to be a regular on this season, but they so need him to be one in the fifth season.

Sark is the only character that can make an orange jumpsuit work for him. I mean most people you see in a an orange jumpsuits it's like, "Ew... take it off and burn that." and Sark it's like "Ahh... please... please... take it off... just a peak, please..."

You're right, Sark can still look as hot as ever in a orange jumpsuit. If anything, if makes him hotter- i totatly buy into the bad boy thing. i am glad that he will be in more episdoes this season.

ahrens said:
hi, i want to know if sark still in the serie, i cause i read that he its not part of the principal cast of alias??
[post="1252072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In the current issue of Alias mag, Jesse Alexander said that they are definitely bring Sark back later in the season, and he left the impression (at least for moi) that Sark will always be lingering, though not a F/T cast member, because "he's money in the bank for us." Sark rules, doesn't he? I just think he's great. I really enjoyed "man of his word." What did you think of his betraying Anna to help Syd? I thought it was cool, though surprising. But I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, really, because Sark has always been the type of guy to look out for himself, regardless of anyone, even those he's supposedly working with. So he probably didn't give a felgercarb about Anna, as long as he got out free and clear!

Zara

SarkneySpy said:
You're right, Sark can still look as hot as ever in a orange jumpsuit. If anything, if makes him hotter- i totatly buy into the bad boy thing. i am glad that he will be in more episdoes this season.
[post="1263108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG, Sarkneyspy, I totally agree!! Sark looks FAB even in that orange jumpsuit! Your post was especially amusing to me because I was having that very same thought not long ago!
Baddie Sark is so HOT!

Back