It would be so great

artsu

Cadet
i read from alias-media.com that Abrams would love to have her (Melissa George) back to the series..
What would you guys think about Lauren's return? i mean that if Vaughn can survive from that , so why couldn't Lauren survive from few handgun shots? and i know we have seen her body, but we did see Vaughns body too.. and by the way, Lauren's body was like other humans, it hadn't started any kind of processing (composting) tough.. :P

If Lauren won't come back, so Vaughn can stay dead with her.. maybe there will be something between them in hell? :D i suppose that they are going to hell.., just kidding :angelic:

I LOVE Lauren and I would love her to get back. To me, she was the best of all Sydney's enemies. Too bad she's dead. But, after all, they could bring her back, that would be really good. I mean, they brought the Francinator back, they brought Irina back, they are gonna bring Vaughn back... She could even bring some elements about Vaughn, why she had to marry HIM, even when he had left the CIA !

I think the writers were planning to bring her back in season 4, and there was a reason why her corpse hadn't composted. Apparently, Sark was going to find a way to resurect her. But I think we can forget it as he's gonna be with Peyton now. Peyton is okay, but she didn't marry Vaughn or anything. Too bad, Lauren totally rocked. When I see Elena Derevko or Arvin Clone or Gordon Dean, I miss her a lot.

Back