Jack love life

I'm in the UK without Sky 1 and was just wondering whether Jack is dating Kate. I really wanted them to get together in season 2 so can someone please fill me in on the developments

Thanks for replying guys. I'm really gutted. They were perfect for each other. I suppose that means she's not in season3. Thats a shame cause i thougt she was a good charcter. Damn the writers of 24

Well, in 24 they kinda have a problem--it's only one day and Jack's always really busy during that day!!! No time for romance!
:lol:

I'm watching S2 now, and i think that they should get together too. I wondered if i was the only one! I feel so sorry for Jack after his wife died. He needs someone!

Wasnt Jack dating Cloudia in season 3, well they kissed in one ep and they obviously knew each other, but i was sad that Kate and Jack broke up, they were sooo good together :blush:

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Wasnt Jack dating Cloudia in season 3, well they kissed in one ep and they obviously knew each other, but i was sad that Kate and Jack broke up, they were sooo good together :blush:
[post="1430767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. Jacl and Kate were good together. And i think Jack and Cloudia were together before she died (Just watched that one last night).

Jack's big love after Terry is Audry and not kate.
He even said (in sason 4) that hes inlove with audry.

I think he loved Kate but not enogh...

Back