Jack´s hate for Vaughn...S/V SISTER AND BROTHER?!!

Why in the world does Jack never liked Vaughn? Well, I understand the part that it’s not everyday that a father watches his daughter in bed with a man, luckly it was on video tape but still shocking, but even before that! I never saw him being nice for Vaughn (ok maybe once a little when he got sick...). I thought that maybe Vaughn’s father had something to do with it, but this would be just to much complication even for ALIAS, can you imagine at this point of the story a new intrigue coming up like: Sydney and Vaughn being sister and brother?! :confused: Ah! ah! ah!... I know I know, not funny...peace! And besides Irina was always suportive about their relationship, and here is another one: she kills this man, and years later there she is playing a little bit of Cupid for that man’s son and her daughter! And this becomes worst when he, according to her looks just like his father, and Syd, well, is her younger version?! How much ironic could she ever be? But we still love her, right? BRING LENA/IRINA BACK! :woot: :blink: :lame:

Hehehe.
I couldn't agree more! Maybe his father is still alive...and he hates Jack!!!! ok, sorry! I didn't mean to make more people fake-re-appear! We don't need another person who was presumed dead to show up and twist the plot more! :smiley:
So I agree with the whole "you slept with my daughter, so I hate you," but I was also thinking that maybe Jack doesn't like him because Vaughn investigates like everything and we all know Jack has secret everythings! Or maybe Jack killed Vaughn's papa! BAH! ok, I promise I'll stop. This is getting out of hand :D

Jack killed Vaughn´s father *cracks up*
really if that were so he so needs to kill the son as well.
or Irena should. it would give syd the chance to move on :lol:

Back