Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate him and move on.

• Forgive him and seduce him.

• Forgive and Forget him.

• Total voters
lol ya forgive n seduce lol it has a nice ring to it lol... but i tink she would make him divorce her before she did anything extreme

neva they will be together again as long as some 1 takes -jade's- advice and chucks lauren into a deep dark hole somewhere!
jess :lol:

I chose "forgive him for marrying Lauren". I believe that loving someone entails forgiving him for hurting you . . . and it's quite obvious that Sydney loves Vaughn so much.

Forgive and Seduce...i mean she doing that anyway.....probably not intentionally but the way she looks in her dresses and mission get ups how very hard for poor attached Vaughn.

DylanArcher said:
Forgive and Seduce...i mean she doing that anyway.....probably not intentionally but the way she looks in her dresses and mission get ups how very hard for poor attached Vaughn.
I agree- she is so doing that right now. Sydney should just keep doing what she's doing now and Vaughn will come around in the end. :D

Em

If I were Syd, I would really hate him...but i guess she should just get on with it and seduce him so we can see a bit more syd and vaughn chemistry!

This is hard... part of me wants Syd to hate him and the other part wants her to forgive him... I think it would be easier for her to be mad at him...cuz think about it its always easier to not be able to be around someone you hate right? lol but anywayas i put forgive and seduce!! hehe Seducing is always fine by me!! As longs as its not Vaughn and lauren... that's just sick!

seduce him, defenitily seduce him !! well forgive him before if you want but is it really necessary ?
it's not like the hilarous "we were on a break" kinda thing with ross n rachel, cos' well, didn't vaughn think she was like, how d'ya say ... dead ?!!!

so : GO SYD GO !!! GET THE MAN !!! :P

Back