Jen and Scott on US Cover

Jen and Scott's breakup is the cover story of US Magazine this week. Go pick it up!

PS. I have just discovered that this issue reports that Jen is already dating Michael Vartan, something I think is highly improbable and just a rumor made up for shock value. Please understand that AllAlias.com does not condone the spreading of rumors such as this, we are not a tabloid, only a source for informing readers about news that's out there.

Oh my gosh! I knew they couldn't be that good at acting in love. Maybe their love is real. *confused* *sad* *and yet a little bit happy* OMG I must be evil or something.

It's not my purpose to speculate, but I have a theory about or two on this
issue.

It's true that Jenna & Scott were having problems, & it may started early last
year when Felicity was cancelled. Think about this : both Alias & Felicity was
on the same studio lot(Disney),meaning Jenna & Scott tried to spend time with each other. When Jenna started to worked on CMIYC & Daredevil continuously after Alias finished shooting in March 2002. She went back to
Alias when filming of Daredevil was completed the next day. To avoid the same mistake, Jenna has in her contract that when she's done shooting the
season finale of Alias, to take 2 weeks off to get herself prepared prior working 13 going on 30.

As for Scott, ever since Felicity was cancelled, his new show A.U.S.A has been
cancelled.

To make this short, the tension between was in fact about their careers in which one was getting hotter while the other was starting to stumble at the same time. When hearing about the split last week, I was very shocked because they're the last 2 people that should be having a crisis like this.

As for what will happen next, we'll just have to wait & see.

but i dunno,i think that as a couple you said in your vows that you'll stick with each other through thick and thin, and you should support each other through everything you do. I'm sure it is harder when you're both celebrities, and one is doing better than the other, but still. you should be happy with the other, and helping the other through their down time. i don't know, that's my opinion. i just hope that they'll be able to work through this, if they haven't already split up for good.

I doubt that JG and MV are dating, and if they are THAT IS SO WRONG! I mean both are great ppl but in real life dating. no not working 4 me!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>If JG and MV are dating and aretruly in love, then I don't see anything wrong in that. They deserve the best, and if they are then I am truly happy for them. However, if it's not true, I sincerely hope that SF and JG sort out the problems and differences becaus they looked very much in love. There. It's their decision, not ours, and we should be happy with whatever decision they make.

much luv-
JoJo
</span>

I totally agree with Jojo. not that i want JG's marriage to go down to hell. But it's Jen and Scott's decision. If they want to get divorced then that means that they're not right for each other. You can't force two people to love each other.... and as for JG and MV if they're dating GREAT! we see them making out on TV any ways, if they're up to it, then i'm all for it
--mandy :angelic:

o00oo0o too bad for her....but juss because u cant spend time with each other doesnt mean that u should get a divorce tjhough i think..ohj well

Ok I am heding to the grocery store right now!! I must have this! I just jope Jen makes the decision thats best for her and makes her happy...no matter what it is...

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Just wanted to post something else: I really hate it when peopl bash each othe. So, please, respect everyone else's opinion. Because I'm sure you don't want others bashing you.... Sorry, did this sound too mean? I hope not. :smiley:

much luv-
JoJo
</span>

Has any one out there read about Michael Vartan's lack of interest in the whole Hollywood scene, and noticed how he looks so uncomfortable when he's at any of these gatherings. Whether or not Jennifer Garner is there or not. They just don't seem to have the same goals. Seems like the it would have the same ending to me. Not that I either of them to be unhappy. They both deserve to be HAPPY. But, let's go with the same goals in life. She likes here career getting the kick start. He does enjoy his down time. Only going by what I've read and heard.

I for one am staying away from rumors and rooting for everyone's happiness.
:confused:

yeah i agree with you MyGuardianAngel! i dont see how it is wrong for mv and jg to date. if they are happy and enjoy being with each other than thats great! maybe they are just freinds and micheal is helping jen get through this tough and sad time. but if they are dating i would be interested to see what comes out of it.

I would in no way except the fact the mv and jg are dating.It just hurts I guess to see two great people go through so much. But like you said if they were truly happy. I just dont see hoe so I think its just a rumor. In the show they make a cue couple, but in real life Jen and scott were husband and wife and the deserve the best. I cant believe A.U.S.A was cancelled I never got to see it and I wanted to so bad! :( O well I truly hope they work it out. Scott is such a sweet person and they are so much alike and when they work together ( like in felicity) you could see there attraction. They are just ment for each other, but I guess even empires can fall.

i think it would be cute if JG and MV dated, but not yet. its probably just a rumor bc they just announced the divorce, so i doubt she would have moved past something that big so fast. either way i hope jen, scott, and michael are all happy.

i got this from jen-garner.net...

The magazine quotes a friend of the actor, who starred in the Chicago-shot "Never Been Kissed" opposite Drew Barrymore, as saying, "[Vartan] has been in love with [Garner] for years."

On April 3, Foley was spotted packing up his BMW and moving out of the couple's $1.2 million Pacific Palisades, Calif., home, just purchased last fall.

Awww...thats soo sad...do you think MV really liked JG tho?

Back