Jen and Scott on US Cover

From my teen people magazine from march 2003: (on MV and JG)

Around 6 a.m. she and costar Micheal vartan are engaged in some studio surveillance. "Every day we pull out our bikes," says Jennifer, 30, who peddles a pink two-wheeler with a West Virginia license plate. "We ride around the lot and ring our bells and say good morning to everyone."

I'm sure they are very good friends and it is very possible that MV likes JG. I would not doubt that at all and I think thats cute that he has a crush on her (if he does) However, from all the interviews that i have read and watched on tv, I think that Jennifer probably has high morals (unlike a lot of hollywood actresses) and I doubt that she would date anyone until she actually divorces Scott Foley (they are only separated right? or am i missing something?)

In conclusion, I personally hope that Jennifer and Scott get back together because they seemed to be in love with each other and that would be a shame if that all went out the window. But what i care about the most everyone's happiness, so whatever comes out of this, may it be the best for them all and their happiness. (sorry so long)

I know they're supposed to be together on the show, but I don't think MV and JG are actually together in real life. JG and SF haven't even officially divorced yet, which I really hope doesn't happen. The worst part is, MV is getting dragged into this dilemma because of his position on the show... :(

~Me :angel2:

uggghhh too many JG rumours these days! am I the only one who've heard that ppl are saying that Jennifer had an affair with Ben Afflek on the set of Daredevil!!!! tooo many rumors *pulls hair out*
--Mandy :angelic:

The US Weekly articule actually did not say anything about Jennifer and Michael dating. Just that Scott and Jennifer careers were probably partly responsible for the split.

People's overactive imagination is amazing. Unless one or both of them acknowledge that they are dating, it is just speculation.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Most likely, it's just a rumor since Jennfer and Michael have a lot of on-screen chemistry. People, they see that, they hear Jenn an Scott broke up, and they immediately associate that chemistry with the break-up.

much luv-
JoJo
</span>

Ok not to be mean but I didn't think they would ever get a divorce but I could see JG and MV 2gether. They make a great couple on tv so what about off to?Whatever they agree on is what I'll support.

Sorry. I was looking at the wrong US Weekly article. Didn't mean to imply anyone was wrong when I said it did not mention JG and MV dating. I was looking at last week issue.

I kinda couldn't see the Jen and Scott together before. In my idea, they didn't look like an ideal couple (whatever that may be). As for MV...let's just say 'No, Jen, he's ours!' jk, lol. Watev, just as long as she doesn't start dating some old fart.

Is this topic old and "5 minutes ago" or can I still add my 2 cents? Just wanted to say I agree, it's a shame about JG and Scott, but the fact that I've rarely seen any pics of him where he is showing a toothy grin always made me suspicious of the guy. He just sort of looked like the whiny type to me. Nonetheless, she seemed happy with him and he's clearly a fool (or probably one) to walk away from Miss Garner.

As far as MV and JG goes, I know a bit about the H'wood life and truthfully, people DO work together and DO end up together, i.e Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley!! But... from only glimpsing the life of JG through mags, short TV interviews, etc., she comes off as a person who thought about making sure she did NOT fall into the ridiculous side of H'wood. She seems like she's genuinely interested in acting and NOT necessarily into wanting her personal life prostituted out there for all to see. But who knows, right? Personally, I hope she chooses a quiet acting life, 'cause I think she's like... really one of the better ones. I LOVE her acting, and would just hate to start seeing more information about her love life, than about her work. As much as I LOVE looking at her (and I'm a "straight" woman) and LOVE seeing her photos, I just DON'T want to see her mug splashed all over gossip mags about dumb gossip! H'wood sure can mess up the GOOD ones! Can I get an AMEN? :P

ceegee said:
I just DON'T want to see her mug splashed all over gossip mags about dumb gossip! H'wood sure can mess up the GOOD ones! Can I get an AMEN? :P
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Amen to that. :P

much luv-
JoJo
</span>

I feel bad for both of them this must be really hard ...then its been put up on the front page gosh I feel sorry for them both

<??th do us part“ was easier to do at 1900 and earlier when the average marriage was only fifteen years because one of the partners died. Considering the large number of prostitutes working according to statistics in the 1800’s the rate of infidelity was higher than today. (Rate might be the same but with a lower divorce rate there probably was more cheating)

"Til Death do us part“ is important to know that scientifically about every four years on average a persons break up instincts will activate and can cause you to dislike or even despise your partner so staying together can take heavy effort. You also need to know the break up instinct means that you must know that being happy all the time in a marriage is not possible for most.

Marriage as part of a persons conservative religious practice makes sense. Without practicing the full set of beliefs marriage loses it’s backing. Even with the conservative beliefs there is only a very small decrease in the divorce rate.

The break up instinct is what causes the three and seven year itch people think of. Your body counts the relationship time from when you fall in love not when you marry so a one year period on average before marriage caused people to think the problems fell on the three and seven year point. The instinct does not stop at seven years but keeps kicking in every so often as humans are designed to change partners every so offten.

Jen and Scott are close to four years in love so the break up might be from instinct mainly with both people using there current situation as their rationalization of the cause because they cannot directly detect the instinct going on.

Back