jennifer & michael

lea

Cadet
my friend told me all about alias, so i did a little research. i found out that she broke up with her husband to go out with michael vartain who is actually michael vaughn! i was so excited! then i heard they broke it off. what do you think? :angelic:

actually, TV guide just reported about a week ago that they've rumoured to be 'broken up' ...their reps denied it, of course. Still, TV guide is a concrete souce

Might I suggest heading over to the official thread in the Cast News Forum? The thread is "Jennifer's rep confirms..."

It's over 200 pages long, so you can certainly catch up on all sorts of info relating to their relationship, including, I think, pretty good evidence that the recent rumours of their breakup are not true.

Happy reading :smiley:

If you guys want to know what is going on go to the cast news there you will find all the information about MV/JG and by the way they are still together that was a false rumor, the same day that the rumor was started both of them were pictured during a break during the filming of Alias sitting together and laughing with Jen hand on MV leg, and other magazine this week have them leaving her house after MV spent the weekend there so , so much for that rumor.

According to this report they are broken up:

Reported at TGL by Chris Howell

From IMDB:

Movie beauty Jennifer Garner has split from her lover Michael Vartan - just months after leaving husband Scott Foley for him. The couple met on the set of spy drama Alias, during Garner's three year marriage to the Scream 3 actor, and began dating shortly after she filed for divorce. However, the pressures of maintaining a romance under the glare of the spotlight have reportedly caused the relationship to flounder. A source tells New York gossip site Pagesix, "Jennifer has been telling people she and Michael broke up."

Everyone who reported the split all got it from the New york Post and it was all from last week,since then we have different magazine like In Touch and Us Weekly and fotographs from the set of Alias during a break in filming showed them sitting together and laughing with Jen hand on MV leg,and its all from the day that the rumor "broke" so its not true. they also spent this past weekend together at her house in Pacific Palisades.

Back