Jennifer not hosting SNL anymore due to injury

getluv

Cadet
bad news is that Jennifer Garner is not hosting SNL on 1/15 anymore due to the injury she sustained on the set of Alias. (it was not a viral infection). She went to the Elektra premiere with the injury.

Rumor has it Sarah Michelle Gellar will fill in, but i doubt it. Topher Grace is actually doing it. but fingers-crossed that Sarah will be there or jennifer recovers in time.

oh no! what's jen's injury? i hope she's ok....um btw, im not a huge fan of jen and ben so i dont go in the forum...but are they ingaged?

She was on Jay Leno yesterday, so maybe...somehow she'll manage to pop-up on SNL :D

Oh and on Jay Leno...she said it wasn't a viral infection..but it was nerve damage, and she couldnt feel her legs :blink:

I didn't get to watch JL yet though....my friend told me about it.

Oh and she was on Spike TV too for a preview on Elektra. :D

On tonight's Saturday Night Live that Jennifer was supposed to host, but Topher Grace got to substitute in her place, they mentioned that Jen twice.

As Topher was giving his monologue, a false audience member asked where Jennifer was. Topher said that Jen had to cancel because she hurt her back in a stunt for Alias. The false audience member said that he read on the internet that the real reason was that Ben Affleck gave her Syphilis. *ACK* :confused: The guy said that he got that news from his own (audience guy) website. (n)

Then another guy asked where Jen was. Topher explained again and then asked why the guy didn't hear him before. The false audience member accused him of racial stereotypes becasue he was black. Then the guy showed that he was guilty of following stereotypes.

Not nice and not funny! :blink:

I wish I had known she wouldn't host before I stayed up waiting for SNL to come on. I could have been out with my friends so you can imagine my dissapointment when it was Topher (n)

Back