Season 5 JG on Leno

Ok here is what she says to Jay
Jennifer: Right now, starting this Sunday, we're building up to another one of those mid-season huge reveals that we do on Alias where everything is twisted again. So what ever you think is happening, if you kind of start, the momentum is gonna build and then it's gonna blow out of the water.

I saw it and I can't wait until Sunday! It looks like the next handful of episodes are gonna be AWESOME! Bring it on....

ahh im so pissed i fell asleep right before leno!!
ahh what does jj have in store for us?! sounds exciting though!!

ohhh you know what though the Garner sisters they have the exact same smile! EXACTLY the same, they look different but they have the exact same smile :lol: it's kinda freaky. and one of JG's sister is pregnant it was a really funny interview. no JG/MV news but eh *shrugs* lots and lots of awsome stories :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

YAY!!!!!!!!! Another mid-season shocker!! BRING IT ON!!! :lol:

Jen was awesome last night! She was so cute, and her sisters are sweet as well.
They look like her too. haha did you see Jen's face when Jay said Martha Stewert was sentenced to life in prison. lmao!! classic.. :D

ahh i wanna see it so bad!! come alias-media get the clip!!
aww so her sister were there!!
i love the fact that she named her dog martha stewart!!

It was a really cute interview - and when she said that everything is going to change I almost jumped for joy ! I love those mid season shockers......

I can't imagine another huge twist..I wonder what it's going to be this time? Hopefully something that will help Syd and Vaughn get closer again...

And I thought the interview was really cute. Her story about the old guy at the hotel who thought she was a hooker was hilarious...And her sisters were embarrassing her so much. That's what sisters are for.. ^_^

:lol: it was so cute! bad Jen for ever stealing :lol: and maybe her sister are at burbank so they can meet MV! :lol: hehe :rolleyes: dont' mind me, i'm insane :D
--mandy :angelic:

oh thank you.. thank you aliasfanatic!! im downloading it now!!
oh cant wait to see it!!
cant wait to see what her sisters look like and see all 3 of them together!!
yeah mandy i wonder if they are in town to meet their sis's new man!! well im sure they will meet mv!! i can see jen braging about him to them!! shoot i would!!

I totally would! Hello, a guy like Michael Vartan, I would be flaunting him all over town! I fell asleep for the interview, too, but I had a huge test this morning. Entrance exams are so stinky! I'm gonna go download it right now!

I SAW IT!! OMG IT WAS SOOO GOOD! god i love jg!!
i love her story about sun tanning topless and her impersonation(sp) of the cop!! haha!!
omg the park that she mention we use to go there when we lived in charleston yrs ago! hehe it would had been funny if we lived there during the time of this event and i was just walkin around and look over and see her lying there topless!
ugh i so want to meet her!!
anyways i loved this interview! and the part about martha was hilarious!

How embarrassing to have your sisters share stories about you being involved with theft in kindergarten. Yikes!

Back