Season 5 JG on Leno

lol i saw it too -- i wasnt plannin on watchin it cuz i didnt kno she would b on it but i saw her come on and i got really excited - - but i wish she would have talked bout MV -- oo well her stories were hilarious - the marthe stewart thing cracked me up! and her sisters -- they totally embarrased her u could so tell lol

This was one of my favorite interviews so far I think. All her stories were really funny. And Jen's face when Jay told her Martha got life in prison was priceless.

mystery_chick said:
ohhh you know what though the Garner sisters they have the exact same smile! EXACTLY the same, they look different but they have the exact same smile :lol: it's kinda freaky. and one of JG's sister is pregnant it was a really funny interview. no JG/MV news but eh *shrugs* lots and lots of awsome stories :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:
I stayed up just to watch it because I was mad that I missed the MV interviews due to school. What a bad excuse. I have to get my priorities straight. :D

But anyways, yes, I was pretty bummed that they didn't talk about MV.

::tear::

Jen

I was impressed when I watched JG on Leno. Obviously she thinks a great deal of Martha Stewart, and when Leno made that stupid joke about Martha, JG was clearly upset. Then pissed. Twice she told him it wasn't funny. Leno obviously understood that he had gone too far, and apologized several times.

It's nice to see that type of loyalty , especially under that kind of pressure.

thanks for the link guys - i'm gonna go download it - even though its on in uk tomorrow - i cant wait! ;)

Back