Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Johnny Depp

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Aliasfix, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Aliasfix

Aliasfix Beloved Non-TwitFace

I have recently found my attraction to this man rekindled - most likely due to the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean! ;) My interest in the film was for Orlando Bloom, and still is, but seeing Johnny's character in the trailer just swept me off my feet! Why am I always attracted to the charming bad guy? LOL

Anyway, he's done lots of other good movies too, although I haven't seen them all. I loved him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Benny & Joon, and of course, way back on the tv show, 21 Jump Street. And at least this guy is actually older than me! :clap: LOL Unlike Orlando who is nearly a decade younger than I am! :shamefullyembarrased: ROFL

Any other Johnny Depp fans out there?

2. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Yes ... here I am ...

I love this guy too ...

[​IMG]

3. glimmerofhope

glimmerofhope Rocket Ranger

Yup I think he's great,I fell in love with him in Edward Scissorhands!

4. allaliasallthetime

allaliasallthetime Rocket Ranger

Yeah i absolutely loved him in Pirates of the Carribean!! He was hilarious!He made the movie a comedy!

5. Eat Sleep Alias

Eat Sleep Alias Ensign

He was SO GOOD in Pirates! Even with all the eye shadow, the gold teeth, the dreads.. he was still hotter than Orlando Bloom. But he also played his character amazingly.

6. murkywater

murkywater Rocket Ranger

omg!!!!! I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! HAHAH! HE'S SOOO AWESOME! I like orlando better butt he was grrreeeeataatttttt! ican't explan, he was just awesome and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooo funny! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

7. glimmerofhope

glimmerofhope Rocket Ranger

Did anyone see him in The Ninth Gate?? If not I suggest you do his vioce will just sweep you off your feet!

8. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

My mom LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEE's Him!!! LOL!! She really really really wants to see Pirates of the Carribeanan(or however you spell it)!!

9. Aliasfix

Yes, I would have to agree. I love Orlando Bloom, but for all Captain Jack's swarthiness he just charmed the socks off of me! :) Now I'm on a major Johnny Depp kick!

It's fun to find pics of him from way back in the 80's and his 21 Jump Street days. He almost had a baby face back then. Now he's got those angluar cheekbones and jawline... :swoon: His pics in the latest GQ mag were incredible! :rolleyes:

10. syd_spy47

syd_spy47 Rocket Ranger

I have to admit I've only seen him in PotC (that I can remember) but I'm so fallen for him. He played Jack Sparrow perfectly, that no one else could even come close, even if they tried. Even for his age, he still looked good in PotC, with the gold teeth and all. ^_^

11. Aliasfix

Yeah, I still can't get over him being 40. When he calls Orli's character 'son' in the movie, it seems weird to me, because they don't seem that far apart in age. But maybe that's just because I'm almost as old as Johnny is and in denial. LOL I still feel like I'm in my 20's, close to Orlando's age!

12. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

Well...since I haven't seen PotC yet, I can't answer that much. But I thought he was amazing in What's eating Gilbert Grape.....such a sad movie.

13. Aliasfix

Yes, he was good in What's Eating Gilbert Grape...and it is a very sad movie.

I really need to catch up on some of Johnny's other films. I think the last one of his I saw before POTC was Benny and Joon!

14. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

I LOVED him in PotC!!!! It's the only thing I've seen him in, but still. He is very good looking in my opinion. To bad he's, uhh, a bit too old for me! (I'm not saying how much older he is than me. :shamefullyembarrased: )

Murkywater I LOVE your sig! I saw it and I'm like ahhh! Oh my gosh!! I love it! Sorry. Going a bit crazy. I love the movie though!

15. KikiCourt

KikiCourt Rocket Ranger

I've seen him in just about every movie he's been in, he's definitely one of my favorite actors! And he's hot..but can you believe that he's 40?! Lol

16. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

Johnny ROCKED in PotC! I loved him in that movie. Edward Scissorhands totally hooked me on him, but he was amazing in PotC. I totally want to see it again.

17. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

hehehe! i KNOW!!!!!!! and guess what i have seen pirates TWICE now and am planning to go again either tomorrow or monday!!! ^_^ I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

"its such a pretty boat..um..ship." :LOL:

18. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

lol, I loved that part at the very beginning where they show him sailing in on his ship, and then they pan down, and it has like totally sunk. :D

19. K. Ackles

K. Ackles Rocket Ranger

He was in at least 2 movies with Christina Ricci, one is the man who cried, but what is the other one?

20. Elizabeth_dj

Elizabeth_dj Rocket Ranger

good moovie/?????