Season 4 Just a random rant and Intro

Hey everyone

I'm new to these boards, one of my fav boards has been down FOREVER and after finally seeing Before the Flood last night I just had to get posting again!

I am from Australia and down here they haven't even aired the first episode of season 4 yet! I've been getting them sent over to me from a friend in the US on DVD. Last night I watched the final 4 episodes and I was so blown away I actually couldn't get to sleep!

I was so blown away and I've rewatched the final 4 times today and still can't get over that ending. They just can't do that to my Vaughn!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I swear they better not have anyone in any sort of comas next season :angry:

I've loved Alias since the very first episode aired here, I had to wait almost 18 months to see the season 2 opening after the season 1 finale, they just wouldn't air it here and I didn't want to be spoiled so I went that long without knowing if Vaughn was dead! It seems like so long ago now.

I've never been one of those people who b**** about episodes or seasons or people, I think that everything the entire Alias team does is fantastic, I can't even begin to imagine how they do the things they do.

I think i'm Australias most obsessed Alias fan and i'm very proud of it!
I'm looking forward to being a part of these boards, if you'll have me :P
wendy

galaga-girl said:
I've never been one of those people who b**** about episodes or seasons or people, I think that everything the entire Alias team does is fantastic, I can't even begin to imagine how they do the things they do.

[post="1368421"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too!!!

p.s. oh and welcome :D

:eek: OMG!!!!! What a finale last night!!! I was in total shock!!! Nadia being taken over, and the accident!!! Just as they'd gotten engaged!!! They CAN'T do this to us!!! It was a great episode, but my little heart was doing a tapdance over it!! Especially the ending -- HUGE!!!!! Totally HUGE ending!!!

Back