Just finished watching season one...

dfd3657

Cadet
and I loved every minute of it! I loved every twist and turn that the show went through. I especially loved the cliffhangers. They made me want to come back and watch more. I liked the Quentin Tarantino guest appearance in The Box Parts 1 and 2. This definitely is one of the best TV shows I've EVER seen. There are so many good characters, like the ones you really care for and the ones you love to hate. I was SO worried about Will in the last few episodes. I even found myself yelling at the screen, "No! Don't talk about SD-6!" lol. Hilatky (sp?) was a HUGE ass. lol. I found myself rooting for Jack at a certain...moment. Every scary moment had me biting my fingernails and even covering my eyes. Man, I SO can't wait to see season two. I hear season two is the best one. I think I have a new favorite TV show.

And I even felt sympathy for Sloane. I know he was the one who had Danny killed, but I couldn't help but feel bad for him and Emily. That certain scene was so heart-wrenching. Just the look on Emily's face was heart-wrenching.

Season 2 is the best.... I watched season 1 and loved it but season 2 got me "hooked" and I've been obsessed ever since.... ;)

without a doubt in my mind season 2 is the best i mean i remember i was hooked right after the very first episode of season 1 because you felt so sorry for Syd and wanted to find out what she does it was really good. But season 2 just gives the viewers more of what i think we wanted to see and J.J. manages to keep us guessing all the way with out the very few parts of dullness and of course its the season where Sydney and Vaughn get together.

dfd3657 said:
And I even felt sympathy for Sloane. I know he was the one who had Danny killed
.. :lol: belive me: along season 2 you will be thankfull to Sloane that he had Danny killed... :lol: :lol: ..we all are.. :lol: ..not only because of...hmm.. are you staying spoiler free? ...ok i'm not saying it then.. so not only because of... but also because if he had survived episode one, we were in danger of had to ear him singing again.. :lol: ..and he don't won't that, do we? :P

Season 2 takes everything great from Season 1 and expands on it - its not like the first one, but its damn entertaining. It just keeps getting better and better! :D

Alias_O4 said:
Aaaaaaaah the singing!

:lol: BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP....DON'T BREAK MY HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAART
hahahaha! that was funny! and season two has Irina and the more jokes and S/V! plus it has your quote from the drawer thing! that was reallllllly funny! Season 2 is the best then season 1 and then season 3 (if u started in season 3 then well that sux becuz most ppl would probably be disappointed!)

Back