SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:
marco said:
yea i am a caring guy also ..... they should re-open the male thread though

and yes i read most of the stuff :D
well, im glad our boobs interest you :rolleyes: :D
did someone say boobs? :angelic:
see somewhat natural reaction

but who said i was aiming about boobs being interested thats your words...maybe you are obsessed :rolleyes: :D

:angelic:
hmmm maybe :rolleyes: or not :D

ANYWAYS...I met a really hot guy at the mall...but then he was an really obnoxious...WHY MUST THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN :angry:
because the really hot guys are always the obnoxious ones

maybe you should talk to some of the less hot guys ;)

good advice...but they always wind up obnoxious too :angry:

maybe ill start hitting on my best friend...i already know he's nice :lol:

OH so i was talking with someone...i cant remember who...OH I KNOW! my advisor at school, anyways, she pointed out that a boy and girl who are friends, at one point or another, have feelings for the other. its just natural...

but i never realized it before, but its completely true!!! even when its your best friend, think about it. didnt you have feelings for him at one point in time?

MVhunny said:

OH so i was talking with someone...i cant remember who...OH I KNOW! my advisor at school, anyways, she pointed out that a boy and girl who are friends, at one point or another, have feelings for the other. its just natural...

but i never realized it before, but its completely true!!! even when its your best friend, think about it. didnt you have feelings for him at one point in time?
Dont date your best friend. Some of my friends have tried that and it didnt' work out well for them.

MVhunny said:
it happened to me, then i woke up and smelled the coffee, and i about wanted to puke. :lol: i wish that some other guys that i talk to a lot would like me back, but sadly enough, it's a no.

SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:

Dont date your best friend. Some of my friends have tried that and it didnt' work out well for them.
aww but i love him :D not in that sense though....

bad idea :rolleyes:

MVhunny said:
SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:

Oh my God, SAM is so right. do not date your best friend. did you not watch Dawson's Creek? :eek: i tried it once and i haven't spoken to them properly in like 9 years. bad idea, yes.

so i went on this lunch date and was sooo bored. he's totally cute and everything but his conversation was hardly stimulating, plus he thought it was sad that i'm going to the alias convention so that ruined his chances for good. tosser. i'm not going out with him again, although he is really cute. :lol:

garnergarnish said:
MVhunny said:
SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:

Oh my God, SAM is so right. do not date your best friend. did you not watch Dawson's Creek? :eek: i tried it once and i haven't spoken to them properly in like 9 years. bad idea, yes.

so i went on this lunch date and was sooo bored. he's totally cute and everything but his conversation was hardly stimulating, plus he thought it was sad that i'm going to the alias convention so that ruined his chances for good. tosser. i'm not going out with him again, although he is really cute. :lol:
well, i dated one of my close guy friends, and it didnt turn out too well. he was such a great friend, and i had liked him for a while, and he liked me, and we got together, and it pretty much destroyed the friendship when we broke up. we still talk, but not like before. we were so close before, not anymore now. i dont know whether the memories we had, the time we had together, where he was mines was worth it or not...i still look back on those times as happy, good times, and i dont know...

Hmm I have checked this topic a bit and hmmm. i really can't add anything here. i mean I don't wear thongs. :D I don't wear boxers. I wear u know the rugular kind. LOL So it's a chick talk here. If I think about it, it's almost everywhere a chick talk. ^_^

Just found this thread...
Existentialist said:
Haha yes. I love Down With Love... the title alone is enough for me!

And chocolate is so much better than sex... but then again, it's not like I'm really in the position to judge.  :lol:

Reasons why chocolate is better than sex...

You can have chocolate in front of your parents.
Nobody starts rumors about who you shared chocolate with.
The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.
No matter what kind of chocolate you like, it's legal.
You can have chocolate with a whole group of friends without it being obscene.
It's easy to get chocolate any time you want.
Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.
Good chocolate is easy to find.
^_^
[post="462275"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Too, too funny!

Jai

I just saw this super cute Aussie dude in my apt loby...and I didn't know he lived here so when I saw him I was just like :confused:

He's so cuteeeeeeeeee........and he had the most aweosmest biking shorts on.....and I looked like a jerk cause I was in my pajamas :hmm:

yendys47 said:
He's so cuteeeeeeeeee........and he had the most aweosmest biking shorts on.....and I looked like a jerk cause I was in my pajamas :hmm:
[post="1009951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I feel ya. felgercarb like that always happens. You freaking look like you just came out of hell, and then boom this vision of perfection just seem to appear out of no where when you look your worst. You couldn't move fast enough to dive out of view. I ahte it when that happens. THis is why these days I resolve to always look decent when I step out of my apartment, because you just never know.

yendys47 said:
I didn't even know I had some hot Aussie in our building :confused:

**sigh** Hoopefully I'll see him again when I look human.....
[post="1010371"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya see..that's why you need to look good all the time, and always scout your location out before comitting. Because for every hot Aussie dude out there, there are like 5 creapy middle aged pervert. So you need to really do some recon.

Xin Li

Back