Just to say thanks!

Verna

Rocket Babe
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not, hopefully one of the moderators will move it but I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Kevin and Cool Sci-Fi for having this forum. I stumbled in a few years back and for the most part spent all of my time here reading the many interesting posts. Although I participate on several other forums I've never been one to post much.

As I became familiar with the forum and many of those who post here, especially the Indie authors, my husband Randy and I began talking about trying our hand at writing our own book. Recently we published our second in the series and while there were several factors in our decision to proceed, as much as anything else, we have to give credit to Cool Sci-fi and Kevin. He and the forum have been friendly and well mannered place of encouragement.

So, Kevin and Sci-Fi forum, thank you for allowing me to be a part and for your support!

Verna

P.S. Kevin, we included a bit about the "Keck Incident" in this one just for you and I posted a few more photos yesterday to the Model Rocket album, if anyone is interested.

Back