just to see how much of u loooove Syd and Vaughn!

Do you loooove syd and vaughn together as a couple???

• Yes, they are such an GREAT couple!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• don't know

• Total voters
Since my Mulder-and-Scully days, I've never wanted any two people more to be a couple than Syd and Vaughn. They are meant to be. They belong together. I think that they will be together again in the future, and we, the fans, just have to keep the faith.

That's a no-brainer..... They belong together! I have been watching season 2 on DVD (best season so far) and it has reminded me how much I love them together. They have chemistry like no other.

I do like them together and I want them to be together again. But to be honest I like how things are right now. I like to watch the tension between them when they can't be together.

No.
I'm sick of the romance cr*p. I liked when they used to be spies and focus on Rambalidi and other missions :Ph34r:
Now, it's all about Syd/Vaughn/Lauren. BAH!

~~Spongy!

:woot: Are you kidding ?? They MUST be together. They are awesome on and off screen. I just hope that their off-screen relationship lasts - otherwise their on-screen chemistry could be in danger. I am sure that's what JJ is thinking about too. They are so good together!!! (y)

if if could choose between the action, or ahving syd and baughnn together, i would so choose action. but, the roimance only make it better. as long as it doesnt dominate.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
No.
I'm sick of the romance cr*p. I liked when they used to be spies and focus on Rambalidi and other missions :Ph34r:
Now, it's all about Syd/Vaughn/Lauren. BAH!

~~Spongy!
Exactly ;) !

I love Syd and Vaughn as a couple (though I did like their relationship a bit more when it wasn't all about sex) but I like Syd and Sark as a team (on missions and such, they went on at least one that I remember and it was great).

meant to be together. but their relationship can't just be perfect forever. there are gonna be 7 seasons. they will probably be on and off till the end.

amisha said:
their relationship can't just be perfect forever.
i love them both as a couple and as partners in the cia and now, like any other normal relationship, they just have to go through some difficulties (and several episodes at that!) ;)

Back