Kelly and Clay Tour

Regina, you may be right about banning AI from being mentioned ;) :smiley:

And YAY! I get to go to the concert. But now I'm worried about the seats. People were saying that not all the good seats were sold at the presale, so I decided not to buy and wait until the general sale. But now people are saying that all the floor seats were sold out at the presale. :(

Elizabeth said:
regina_alias said:
i heard on the radio here in tampa that right after they announced the two of them were going to be touring together, they released some kinda press thingy that absolutely bans people from promoting this as an "American Idol" tour. supposedly, they don't want AI to be mentioned at all when radio stations are talking about the show.

if that's true, i think it's crazy.

i mean, i understand that they might want to pull themselves away from american idol, but if it wasn't for that show they wouldn't be anything. why can't someone at least mention it? i just think they're publicists are being wierd about the whole thing.
I dont know about Kelly but Clay wasn't going to do this at all.
One of his students (Mike) mom waned him to try out because he could really sing.He wasn't goign to do it evan tho she told him to but she kpet bugging him so he tryed out an got in. He had a life before this he was a teacher and he went to college.I'm acually suprised he gave up teaching the children for AI. But I think hes got the talent and could make a lot of money for his foundation and for him and the family he hopes to have. ^_^ Hes a very talented person. I dont kno a lot about kelly cuz I'm not obsessed with her like i am clay. So maybe someone who is can give us the stor on her? If uwant more info i'm here and other sorces
He was a teacher?!?!?! :jawdrop: Clay Aiken was a teacher?! Whoa...what a hot looking teacher :drools: Anyways, on a more serious note, :P what did he teach?

and AA, damn you're lucky! My parents dont like me to go to concerts...they're afraid it'll get too dangerous. :rolleyes: And the concert you're going to, would've been the one i'd go to...grrr...everyone, tell me how the concert is!

VaughnFan13 said:
Elizabeth said:
regina_alias said:
i heard on the radio here in tampa that right after they announced the two of them were going to be touring together, they released some kinda press thingy that absolutely bans people from promoting this as an "American Idol" tour. supposedly, they don't want AI to be mentioned at all when radio stations are talking about the show.

if that's true, i think it's crazy.

i mean, i understand that they might want to pull themselves away from american idol, but if it wasn't for that show they wouldn't be anything. why can't someone at least mention it? i just think they're publicists are being wierd about the whole thing.
I dont know about Kelly but Clay wasn't going to do this at all.
One of his students (Mike) mom waned him to try out because he could really sing.He wasn't goign to do it evan tho she told him to but she kpet bugging him so he tryed out an got in. He had a life before this he was a teacher and he went to college.I'm acually suprised he gave up teaching the children for AI. But I think hes got the talent and could make a lot of money for his foundation and for him and the family he hopes to have. ^_^ Hes a very talented person. I dont kno a lot about kelly cuz I'm not obsessed with her like i am clay. So maybe someone who is can give us the stor on her? If uwant more info i'm here and other sorces
He was a teacher?!?!?! :jawdrop: Clay Aiken was a teacher?! Whoa...what a hot looking teacher :drools: Anyways, on a more serious note, :P what did he teach?

and AA, damn you're lucky! My parents dont like me to go to concerts...they're afraid it'll get too dangerous. :rolleyes: And the concert you're going to, would've been the one i'd go to...grrr...everyone, tell me how the concert is!
He teachers autistic children

VaughnFan13 said:
Maybe hunger strikes and not doing homework will work for you too? :lol: :P When I first asked my mom, she also said it would be dangerous, that there might be a terrorist attack. Why of course. Osama Bin Laden wants to wreak terror on Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken. They're American Idols. It all makes sense. :rolleyes:

At another forum, there's a poll to whether or not you got floor seats from the general sale (since the presale seems to have sold a lot of good seats). Currently, it's about 19 yes to 23 no :(

MVISAHOTTIE said:
GUESS WHAT I GOT TICKETS!! 2ND ROW!
Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky!!!!!

Did you get it at the presale or the general sale, and which concert are you going to?

AliasALIAS said:
MVISAHOTTIE said:
GUESS WHAT I GOT TICKETS!! 2ND ROW!
Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky!!!!!

Did you get it at the presale or the general sale, and which concert are you going to?
General sale- i called at 9:59 so by the time i punched in Kelly and Clay it was 10, so I am in row B!! YAH!! I am going to the Philly concert on March 2

Wooohhooo!! I just ordered tickets :D I got Floor 4 Row 12. I'm still searching for tickets to see if I would get better tickets if I had waited, and so far the best was Row 8. :D

I'm so happy! Not the best seats, but they're still floor! :D

Back